Unquotable talk:Jesus Christ
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on February 21,2013.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
Misquoting Jesus isn't just for blatent blasphemers anymore.
edit Complaints go here
Uhhh, yeah, there's a section that says something about link-spamming. What exactly does "humbled" mean? Does anybody keep tabs on that sort of stuff? The first three Popes, Peter, Linus, and Cletus don't mention anything about it. Exactly how bad is it to link-spam? Most imporantly I guess, will I be arrested by my government for doing such unspeakable things? – Mahroww a.k.a. 19:14, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
The section on "Jesus on Being There" isn't really funny... at least the first few items aren't... Apoc metal 05:48, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be upset if you changed that section. Actually, I originally considered a sort of reductio ad absurdem thing with the first line:
- "Definitely Peter Sellers' best film, though I really liked Dr. Strangelove too."
- "Then again, The Party wasn't bad, if you're into that sort of thing. Besides, it had Claudine Longet in it.
- "Yeah, that's right, the French babe who married Andy Williams, and then shot and killed Spider Sabich."
- "Whaddya mean, who's Spider Sabich? What are you, some sort of moron?"
- But if you've got something better, go for it! c • > • 00:13, 22 April 2006 (UTC)