Today's Featured Article - Pocket pussy
If you are a cat lover and always wondered why there were so many "purse puppies" with no kitty version, wonder no longer. Pocket pussies are the smallest and cutest kittens in the world and they come in many different breeds (short and long hair). These kittens are healthy, happy pussies that just happen to be pocket-size.
Many generations of careful breeding has brought us the teacup and toy versions of animals. This sort of thing hasn't really been done in the Feline world because most breeders want medium to large pussies for showing. What the toy breeds have done for dog popularity hopefully the pocket pussy will do for cats.(more...)
Beaux-Arts architecture (pronounced boks-a:ts) is a broad term given to a number of building styles with similar characteristics, primarily the simplification of form and the elimination of ornament, that first arose in the late 1940s. By the 1960s these styles had been consolidated and identified as the "Beaux-Arts" style and became the dominant way of building new high-rise slums and dreary structures for several decades in the twentieth century.
Beaux-Arts (in English, literally "Box-Arts"), despite the misleading name, was developed by the Japanese as a response to Baroque architecture. In the early 20th century, Japan's cities had a mix of traditional wooden structures, as well as some Western neoclassical designs. The Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, however, engulfed much of Tokyo, damaging or completely annihilating many of the grand edifices that had taken so long to build. (more...)
Did you know...
|*...that at some point, hanging in there just makes you look like an even bigger loser?
In the news
On this day...
| May 24: Collective Bra Burning Day
- 12,000 BC - Og the caveman wears a Ramones t-shirt despite having never heard them, making him the world's first poser.
- 10,000 BC - Blue eyed bitch is saved by mastodons and or mammoths really who cares it was a terrible movie. oh yeah , there was a sabertooth tiger!!!!1
- 274 BC - The first step towards capturing a unicorn is taken - finding a virgin.
- 137 - Joan of Arc's sitcom, That's My Arc, officially cancelled. Riots ensue.
- 1514 - Fred Astaire announces, "Jesus is a foo'." Angry fans eat records and quickly find that vinyl is addictive.
- 1676 - The Simpsons stops being funny.
- 1851 - Oscar Wilde appears on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
- 1851 - Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Is cancelled.
- 1967 - A giant rat gives birth to Michael Bolton.
- 1934 - Ban on oak, termites allergic.
- 1980 - After years of searching, archaeologist Foos Babaganoush finally finds Stalin's cheese grater.
- 2001 - Snoop Doggy Dog is misteriously murded by one of his bitches. "Faw Shizzle" ~ Replies Rapper R Kelly
- 2005 - AOL frisbees become popular
- 2006 - 400th birthday of the pevlic thrust! Show us how it's done!
- 2007 - non huffable kitten the movie:god attacks! is released
- 2008 - Due to the hatrid of people who watch Grey's Anatomy Insted of The Office and Scrubs, James Madison kills every person who watches that show.
- 2010 - The Cleavland Show is a huge success and Family Guy is canceled.
- 2010 - Dr Cow is feted for surviving 50 years
- 2014 - Tom Cruz loses all hope of being a legendary hero and returns to his home world.
- 2035 - TV show Lost renewed again. Critics complain about the lack of new content. The critics' critics complain about the same thing. 24 follows suit.
- 2460 - Axe deodorant officially banned from the United States. The first good decision ever made by a president.
- 2660 - Pedo Bear gives birth to M.i.L.F Bear
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.