From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 18:48, December 3, 2011 by 188.8.131.52
Zero (plural Zeros)
- The number that precedes one.
- The only number that when added to itself and multiplied by itself equals itself, which is the reason the Mayans invented it.
- Zero Immigration: see Moron.
- Zero: Japanese Warplane: see Morons run.
- The ammount of pollution left once Captain Planet is ressurected.
- The only number that your not supposed to divide anything by, except if its done by Chuck Norris