From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Zero (plural Zeros)
- The number that precedes one.
- The only number that when added to itself and multiplied by itself equals itself, which is the reason the Mayans invented it.
- Zero Immigration: see Moron.
- Zero: Japanese Warplane: see Morons run.
- The amount of pollution left once Captain Planet is ressurected.
- The only number that your not supposed to divide anything by, except if its done by Chuck Norris
- an exceptionally bad rating on a scale of 1 to 10