From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 23:58, February 4, 2012 by Point of No Return 818
- A disease feared greatly - especially by the Elizabethans - which causes one to find morbid events very humorous, and generally to develop a sense of humour which others see as twisted and disturbing. A great number of people today, especially artists and Goths, are afflicted by this disorder, for which there is no known cure. Often referred to as "Black Humor" in uncivilized countries where usage of the letter "u" is apparently either taboo or completely misunderstood.
- What do you call a black man falling off a cliff?........ Choc drop
- Where does he land?.... Quality street
- What do you put on his grave?.... roses
- What do you do after?.... Celebrations