From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 22:31, January 25, 2012 by 184.108.40.206
acronym (plural acronyms)
- A hideous, monstrous word created from the unholy process of binding and electrifying the severed heads of many more virtuous words.
- (literature) Irish rat named 'Acr' escaped from government run brain modification laboratory.
- Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery: A trap used in the Facebook application called Mousehunt.
- A.C.R.O.N.Y.M is an acronym for Another Cthulhu-Related Opium Nightmare Yiffing Meme.
- cf. ycronam, a collection of letters that don't stand for anything.