From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 20:48, January 2, 2012 by Sockpuppet of an unregistered user
abaloney (plural abaloneys)
- (zoology) A variety of mollusk which is selfish, and thus finds it very difficult to come out of its shell and make friends.
- (cuisine) A type of bologna that is very asocial.
- (cuisine) Bologna's evil twin.
- (slang) Something you say when you are missing someone.
- (television) Something that the Brady Bunch kids dive for leading to trouble.