From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Uncyclopedia talk:UnSignpost/05-15-08)
edit Interview transcript
- Dr. Skullthumper: So Kip, what's it like, being banned? Has anything changed for you?
- Kip the Dip: Not much. I'm still finding myself.
- Dr. Skullthumper: Why do you think yourself is hiding?
- Kip the Dip: I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out.
- Dr. Skullthumper: Do you think you'll find yourself before your ban runs out?
- Kip the Dip: Yes, like I always do.
- Dr. Skullthumper: So your self has gone missing before?
- Kip the Dip: Many times.
- Dr. Skullthumper: It's really embarrassing when you find out it was under your couch all along, isn't it?
- Kip the Dip: It was, maybe I should look under the couch more often. Really ironic.
- Dr. Skullthumper: How so?
- Kip the Dip: Well I don't look under the couch because it would be the most obvious place to loose stuff.
- Dr. Skullthumper: Interesting. Well, it's been nice interviewing you. One last question: Have you got anything to say to the community of Uncyclopedia at large?
- Kip the Dip: I have nothing further to comment.
- Dr. Skullthumper: Well you're bloody boring, aren't you?
- Kip the Dip: I don't know what to say. I'm Kip. The Dip! That better for you?
- Dr. Skullthumper: Works for me. Thank you for your time!
edit RE: Interview transcript
Looks good! In what format should that appear in the paper, cuz it is kinda long... • <May 09, 2008 [20:44]>
- That's what she said! And I'm thinkin' box on the right with... oh fuck, I'll just show you.
- That's what she said! Turned out it was only a nasty bruise, really. -- 21:00, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
edit SUM ADVISE PHOR DIS ISUE
- MAEK IT FUNNEH
- MEAK IT ABOUT MEH
- MKAE TI FUNNEH
edit Hang On
|You are not pants|
MrN9000 could not help but notice that you are not pants.
As such, you have been awarded the Titanium Trousers by way of recognition.
Any suggestion that this is a pants award will be treated accordingly...
- Yay! Award! ...I'll call this MINE and sneak off to my awardcase... • <May 21, 2008 [0:58]>