Uncyclopedia talk:DYK submissions
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
There's no such thing as "nothing." 188.8.131.52 19:44, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
whO DECIDES WHAT dykS SURVIVE? (dyk MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK AND I REFUSE TO FIX IT?) i PUT UP SEVERAL EPRFECTLY GOOD ONES AND THEY'RE GONE!!!!! oh look, the caps key is back Zad 03:33, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
If it's possible could you make the submition part clearer? Maybe it's because I got dropped on my head a few times today, but I don't know if you are supposed to just add it to the list at the bottom or what? BTW, I am sorry if i messup this talk thing, I'm really new at this whole Wiki business. (Can anyone see the tildes? are they in the right spot??) Zad 23:12, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
Why isn't the Spartacus one indented? It specifically references indented bullets, thus making those sentences not make sense. --User:Nintendorulez 11:34, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, now it's indented, but not the way it originally was. --User:Nintendorulez 23:09, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
- Not that my opinion matters in the least, but I like the Ghostbusters one. ~ 18:35, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
edit Who picks the DYKs?
There needs more DYK, I'm tired of seeing the same one's over and over. We can't just keep recycling the old ones over and over, got it? This might even be voted off the main page like how Word of the day was because of repetition.--Wit (tawk) 04:08, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Did you know...that Uncyclopedia admins are too lazy to pick new DYKs? omg j/k i <3 teh mods dun ban me plz --UtarEmpire 09:23, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
edit Ted Ted being apparently hated
Who is it who hates me? I'm not that bad! Ted Ted 15:44, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- Nobody hates you. That's a template that displays the name of whoever's currently logged on. User:Wehpudicabok/sig 19:08, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
- Hehe, that joke got me, once, too, so I put it on the DYK list to see if I wasn't the only one. Don't worry about, it seems everyone falls victim to that one once or twice. The Man Of Led 16:07, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
edit How unoften exactly?
How unoften do the admins update DYK? I am not asking for an exact, scheduled answer, just an estimate. A week, two weeks, once a month? --KingK 14:58, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
edit DYK getting screwed up
I'm on it, since no one came in here. I looked up wiki format myself and fixed the line (submit below the line).
My dumb school blocks almost every site on the internet. This is one of the few that I can get, so I spend much time on here. Hence my ability to notice the DYK section. I enter submissions here because it allows me to be more random then an article, which would do best if it flowed. TY By the way, your site has saved me from boredom many times. You guys do rock. --KingK 14:32, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
edit Non-constructive comments
Are teh 1337 User:MrMetalFLower/sig
edit Did you know...
That there are an awful lot of good DYKs that go unnoticed when updating the DYK template? That said, I like the one about living for 30 minutes after death. -- Hindleyite Converse 13:53, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- Someone keeps deleting my entries! Sgoin' on here? -- Hindleyite Converse 19:44, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
so how do i add DYK entries?
...that eventually there will be no squashed animals on the roads because all those genetically predisposed to run in front of trucks will have been squished out of existence.
...the population of the world is actually 73,492! it is a huge conspiricy to which you are not privy, these conspiritors move around en mass, changing clothes and makeup so you think you are seeing different people - BUT YOU ARE NOT - you have been warned.
...your mum is fat
...that the human head weighs 5 pounds?
- ... and that the human brain weighs 10 pounds?
--184.108.40.206 15:35, August 12, 2010 (UTC) that i forgot what i was going to say........???
--220.127.116.11 12:20, August 13, 2010 (UTC) that if you love Sophia, you have to be original???
--Papi14 05:50, August 14, 2010 (UTC)...big brother is watching you???