Uncyclopedia:Writer of the Year
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 20:14, January 5, 2014 by PuppyOnTheRadio
Alrighty, people, it's the big one. The Booker Prize of Uncyclopedia, just like Writer of the Month, but for the whole year. It's the coveted Uncyclopedia Writer of the Year page!
To be nominated:
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself if you
are feeling greedylike.
- You must have written some articles. This goes without saying, dummy.
- You must be alive.
- Winners announced at the end of January. Probably.
- A place in the Hallowed halls of Uncyclopedia for all time.
- A shiny template.
- "Respect" of your peers.
- A smack on the head from everyone else.
- Savethemooses (2005)
- Hardwick Fundlebuggy (2006)
- The Thinker (2007)
- Modusoperandi (2008)
- Hyperbole (2009)
- Aleister (2010)
- Black flamingo11 • Sog1970 (2011)
- Funnybony (2012)
See Voting Record for Full Details
Nominations for 2013
- For - ScottPat came on board and helped to keep the ship afloat by his excellent writing, his well researched pages, his guidance, assistance, and loyalty to his friends, and may have won the uncoveted Fake Pegasus Award for most features if he hadn't wasted over three months by not being here at the start of the year. With 13 features and many many more pages which should and will be featured, ScottPat has lent his talent to a place that could easily have imploded without him and a few others. But he still hasn't earned the Noob of the Month award, imnho, and must keep trying hard to earn that honor. Aleister 17:45 3-1-14
- Nom & For With a dozen or so features and over 40 unnews stories (all of great quality) I think Funnybony is the obvious candidate. He's a writing factory...always relevant and upto date, extremely careful in his grammar and construction of his sentences, the meaning of the jokes and references are clear and helarious. His articles always have a very high laugh to word count ratio. The quiet writer of uncyclopedia. -- 15:00, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Nom and For He produces top quality articles every single time and produces a large quantity of them. His writing style is very good and he gets a lot of featured articles. Also his writing skills and experience at writing have allowed him to touch up countless other articles people write to make them comprehensible. Always trying to save articles of VFD with re-writes that get featured. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 08:26, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
- For.--Funnybony 22:00, Jan 4
- My second choice, since Funnybony won this last year. On SPIKE's behalf I'll mention that he won the uncoveted "Fake Pegasus Award" for having the most features in 2013 (15), winning it for the second year in a row. WOTY would be a very reasonable vote here. Aleister 15:43 5-1-14
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · Uncyclopedia:Top 10 Articles of 2013 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions