Uncyclopedia:Writer of the Month
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least five "full" articles.
Whom should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. Over the course of the month you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will receive:
- Spotlight on front page.
- Fancy template to put on your user page.
- 1 gallon of ice cream!
- Only 1 gallon? What a rip off!
- We can make it a pint.
- No cone though
- Sprinkles are optional.
Vote Or Die!!
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
stillwaters • RadicalX • LeeHarveyKennedy • carlb • Famine • Cap'n Ben • Rangeley • KP • Savethemooses • David Gerard • Todd Lyons • Doug • Mhaille • Hindleyite • Bradaphraser • Tompkins • Hardwick Fundlebuggy • Imrealized • Procopius • Squiggle • ENeGMA • Modusoperandi • One-eyed Jack • Prettiestpretty • Braydie • Shandon • Electrified mocha chinchilla • Ljlego • The Thinker • TheLedBalloon • Zombiebaron • So So • Cajek • THE • 15Mickey20 • Mordillo • Thekillerfroggy (2) • Dr. Skullthumper • DJ Irreverent • Under user • RAHB • Hyperbole • The UnIdiot • Gerrycheevers • SysRq • An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays • DrStrange (2) • Sycamore • Guildensternenstein • RabbiTechno • Orian57 • Sog1970 • GlobalTourniquet (2) • Necropaxx • MacMania • PuppyOnTheRadio • Zim ulator • Zana Dark • Nameable • Asahatter • MadMax • Aleister • Fredd The Mahmauscher • Matfen • Dexter111344 • Nachlader • Black flamingo11 • Mrthejazz • Funnybony • Romartus • SPIKE (2) • The Woodburninator • Sockpuppet of an unregistered user • Maniac1075 • Matt lobster • Skinfan13 • NoNamesLeft • ChiefjusticeDS • Mattsnow • Magic man • Xamralco • Lyrithya • Nikau • Bizzeebeever • MrN9000 • Shabidoo • Jocke Pirat • Weebils • Zarbag • Winstanley1 • Ptok-Bentoniczny • Leverage • Mnbvcxz
Official Nominations for June
- Nom&For. The uncontested recent leader in the creation of new articles. I was enthused and relieved that his capture of the Noob award did not elicit a 20,000-word acceptance speech, though maybe it's still too early to tell. 12:02 22-May-13
- For. I am surprised and flattered and I thank Spike for the nomination. As to the speech, I haven't quite finished as now I have to add the thanks for this nomination. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM 12:10, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Sometimes, corpses burp. Get saved! 18:36, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- For. -- 00:04, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- For.eskin. --
- For, even though he does not deserve this so soon after getting Noob of the Month, which he also did not deserve and if my computer wasn't broken I would have removed my vote (I was on my way to do so when I saw he had cheated his way into winning it). And what's with this June-July thing? We should not lessen the site with things like that, imnho, and July will bring us a worthy winner (unlike June). Aleister 19:51 3-6-'13
- For. Works harder than a beaver..unless he is a beaver. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 21:33, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions