This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least three "full" articles.
- Be born in the United States (wait that's for President, sorry!)
Who should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. At this time you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will recieve:
* Spotlight on front page * Fancy template to put on your user page * 1 gallon of ice cream * only 1 gallon? what a rip * we can make it a pint
Vote Or Die
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
Official Nominations for February
I nominated him last month, so that'll be a for from me, and a for from him. --18.104.22.168 08:55, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Bah... I need to login to vote >_< - for.
Slackerboy (Talk •
With five featured articles under his belt, including The Oldest Trick in the Book and the brilliantly un-PC satire Niggers, this boy is no slacker. After losing the race for WotM last June with the flip of a coin, Slack deserves another another shot at the title. But watch out, astadt nominated his competition that month too. Nominated and voted for -- 22:24, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- For--Bradaphraser 23:00, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- For. Niggers is the finest Uncyclopedia article I have ever been involved in, including Voice chat and Keira and Kate - David Gerard 23:03, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- Comment He needs to ply us with at least one new article this month. I demand it! --—rc (t) 02:00, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- CommentHe was absent during most January, wasn't him? Has he really come back?--Rataube 02:06, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Vroom vroom! Fooorrrrrr! -- 08:57, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- For me cuz I'm awesome and I too have two articles in VFH, Crapmobile and World War I...jeez what a freakin traffic whore I am--Sir Slackerboya CUN VFH (talk) 03:58, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
- Formica. I voting for you so as to making you most happiest! Strong Rad 21:04, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
- For Funny, funny and more funny. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 21:08, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
Todd_Lyons (Talk •
- Nomination and Vote. Besides his formerly featured articles Fecal E. Coli and The Night After Christmas, he has other two CURRENTLY making their way through VFH.
Both Xiao andSlackerboy is a good writer, but is he ACTIVE these days? Todd is.--Rataube 17:05, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Comment ~ In Slack and Xiao's defense I must say that they are both still writing. They just don't post publically as often as I do, so it's easier to overlook their presence and valuable contributions. But thank you. I accept the nomination, but am withholding my vote until near the end of the month. There are certainly more talented writers than myself. :) T. (talk) 17:23, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- For Todd Lyons knows Funny, and Todd- Funny says she doesn't except bills larger than $20, next time your on Sunset Blvd bring some change!--Claudius Prime 16:16, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- For him wholeheartedly. ~Sir Rangeley GUN WotM UotM EGA +S (talk) 19:47, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
I was really surprised when I saw that Isra had not already won WotM. So I'm nominating him. I'm sure you all agree that he has written alot of high-quality stuff, I'd post the names but I'm too lazy, there all on his userpage anyway. So yeah... Nomination and For.17:39, 5 February 2006 (UTC)