This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least three "full" articles.
- Be born in the United States (wait that's for President, sorry!)
Who should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. At this time you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will recieve:
* Spotlight on front page * Fancy template to put on your user page * 1 gallon of ice cream * only 1 gallon? what a rip * we can make it a pint
Vote Or Die
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
Official Nominations for December
A consistently hilarious, if horrendously egostistical individual, and I find it hard to believe he hasn't won this already. Nominated (albeit a little prematurely) for December, as KP pretty much has this month in the bag, and it wouldn't really be fair to either of them to enter him for November at this late stage. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 01:23, 28 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you tiny worthless peasant. I will keep you around when I take over the internet. 103% Accepted plus one full vote. --Savethemooses 01:26, 28 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- For. I can think of a couple of people who deserve it more, but no one who wants it more, and that's got to count for something. --Cap'n Sir Ben GUN WotM VFH VFP 13:09, 1 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- For It's his time to shine. I stole it from him in May..hehe Strong RadX 21:45, 2 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- FORE! He's ummm, okay, if you like that sort of thing, and if you DO like that sort of thing, this is the sort of the thing you would like.--Sir Slackerboya CUN VFH (talk) 00:37, 5 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- √16 Seriously. See his user page. ---- 03:12, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Four, the only reason I didn't nominate him is because I assumed he'd already won, him being the helpful happy chap he is. (vote from Lugiatm per this edit -- T. (talk) 19:29, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC) )