- Hold up. If he wants to create an UnPoetia project (like UnBooks), then why don't we punt that into the open? —Hinoa KUN (talk) 17:19, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- The problem is quality control. I suggest he or she be given a deadline to have it worthy of the main space or becoming an actual sub project, and if it isn't, then wipe. While I think subpages should generally be respected, I think this has too much of a potential for abuse as it exists now.
- The purpose of subpages should be the development of material for Uncyclopedia, not for some other purpose, as this appears to be. The simple fact of it is that Uncyclopedia is a humor site, not a webhost, and an extensive network of subpages that is intended to stand alone, rather than be a scratch area for the purpose of drafting material for the main space, creates a balkanized website within Uncyclopedia that is not part of Uncyclopedia, and would not have the same quality or rationale as Uncyclopedia.
- As the Benson supporters would say, this should probably be removed from our holy lands, but in the practice of believing in the user's good faith, he or she should be given time to improve the content so as to perhaps make it an actual subproject or namespace here instead of just a network of userpage subpages. At the very least, time to backup the code should be permitted before huffing. --Hrodulf 19:53, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Weird...I parodied people filling their userpage with non-Uncyc stuff as a bit in a recent UnNews article. No, I'm not going to name the article, that would be whoring. It's an odd coincidence, that's all.--Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 06:36, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- For some reason, I would accept comments 1 and 3, which is obvious. Actually, UnLyrics (renamed UnPoetia for no reason) was started by Anidnmeno, altough I don't think that you'll find anything from his original User Page --Sir General Minister G5 FIYC UPotM [Y] #21 F@H KUN