Welcome to the Uncyclopedia Votes for Highlight page
. To nominate an article, type the name into the box below and follow the directions.
- Vote for an article you find excellent.
- Previous featured articles can be found in the VFH archive.
- Voters: don't be dicks and do be constructive with criticism. Writers: Don't be prima donnas. Be open to criticism.
- Nominations of articles from all namespaces (including UnNews, UnTunes, HowTo, UnBooks, etc.) are welcomed.
- If a nomination disappears from this page, it is likely to be found in either the recently featured or recently failed nomination lists.
- If your article doesn't make it to the front page, don't despair. It may be eligible to be Quasi-featured so long as it meets certain criteria.
Any and all violators of policy will be
voted off the island.
(The above is the box that appears in the VFH summary page. The more detailed rules, accessible through the VFH button menu, are now named Uncyclopedia:VFH/Detailed rules.)