Welcome to the Uncyclopedia Votes for Highlight page
. To nominate an article, type the name into the box below and follow the directions.
- Vote for an article you find excellent.
- Previous featured articles can be found in the VFH archive.
- Voters: don't be dicks and do be constructive with criticism. Writers: Don't be prima donnas. Be open to criticism.
- Nominations of articles from all namespaces (including UnNews, UnTunes, HowTo, UnBooks, etc.) are welcomed.
- If a nomination disappears from this page, it is likely to be found in either the recently featured or recently failed nomination lists.
- If your article doesn't make it to the front page, don't despair. It may be eligible to be Quasi-featured so long as it meets certain criteria.
Any and all violators of policy will be
thrown off a cliff.
(The above is the box that appears in the VFH summary page. The more detailed rules, accessible through the VFH button menu, are now named Uncyclopedia:VFH/Detailed rules.)