Uncyclopedia:VFH/Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search


Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion (history, logs)

Article: Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion

Score: 12

Nominated by: MegaPleb Dexter111344 Complain here 03:48, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
For: 14
  1. Nom and for An oldie buy goody. MegaPleb Dexter111344 Complain here 03:48, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  2. For. Its wild, but that sick lobe of my brain likes it. Dr. Fenwick 04:30, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  3. Symbol for vote For. Sir SockySexy girls Mermaid with dolphin Tired Marilyn Monroe (talk) (stalk)Magnemite Icons-flag-be GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 12:04, 12 April 2011
  4. for. --Black Flamingo 12:17, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  5. RIP The Fatgoat Littleboyonly TKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Oldmanonly 18:13, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  6. Symbol for vote For. Though it could useb a longer, more informative title to tell the reader what it's actually about --Sog1970 07:31, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
  7. Slightly weak for. This is a close call. I like, roughly, 85% of this a lot. The other 15%ish is stuff I think is unnecessary, doesn't add to it, or even detracts from it, and I'd love to see it tidied up a little. But there are enough laughs in it for me to vote, and enough people seem to like it in this state that a tidy is probably unlikely. Hey ho. --UU - natter UU Manhole 09:16, Apr 13
  8. For. Jackofspades (talk) 00:46, 15 April 2011 00:46, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
  9. For. FOR!! The random abuse makes the article!!! Ed Refugee 07:30, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
  10. Symbol for vote poop - Snowman111 Butlerstar Frosty dah snowguy contribs KUN PLEB Big GREEN Button Big red button 07:42, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
  11. Symbol for vote For.MimoMimomaxusMaxus 11:57, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
  12. For. How I Learned to VOTE FOR a Funny Article, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion Funnybony Icons-flag-th Agnideva-small.jpg AGT-logo-small.jpg 18:28, Apr 21 18:28, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
  13. For -- Brigadier General Sir Zombiebaron 18:34, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
  14. For. Made me smile, so hey ho. ChiefjusticeXBox 17:33, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Against: 2
  1. Against. Good ideas but let down by random abuse which doesn't assist it as the article stands right now. LaurelsRomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 16:24, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  2. More annoying than funny, unfortunately. Though the rest of it gets pretty random, it does kind of fit the thing... 1234 ~ 16px-Pointy 14:56, 13 April 2011

VFH

← Back to summary VFH
← Back to full VFH

Click to feature this article
Always check the feature queue first.
Note: the queue slot won't be properly filled until the {{FA}} code (with correct date) is on the article.
Just follow the instructions if you're unsure.
Personal tools
projects