It's, like, Uncyclopedian of the Month, but...for the whole year. Yeah. This is probably
the greatest honor one of the greatest honors an honor.
To be nominated:
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself.
- Do some stuff and hope you get noticed by someone.
- Lie, cheat, steal and sleep your way to victory.
- Must be 3.5 years old and a naturalized citizen of earth.
- Winner will be announced...uh...the end of January maybe? Details are sketchy at this point.
Johnny, show them what they'll win
- Eternal fame and glory.
- A fancy template to show off to your friends, if you have any.
- Eternal fame and glory.
- Chronarion (1927.5)
- TheTris (2004)
- Rcmurphy (2005)
- Mhaille (2006)
- MadMax (2007)
- Mordillo (2008)
- UU • Socky (2009)
- Chief (2010)
- Zombiebaron (2011)
- Romartus (2012)
Nominations for 2012
Zombiebaron (Talk •
- Nom Zombiebaron has kept the ship running for the last year, wasting most of his life dedicated to this website. He hasn't complained or bitched about the "sinking" of the website, but has instead proposed ways to make it better, has show incredible patience with the little drama that there was, tried to get new members, organized competitions and drives, and over all did not suck as an admin. His penis is also much bigger than his mothers, which is an accomplishment of its own. It would not be a stretch to say he deserves this two years in a row. -- 00:25, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Yes--Sir Peasewhizz de New York (Chat) (Stalk?) 03:39, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Would vote for him easily, if I didn't just vote for Bizzee. He's like all of the good parts of me without the other 9/10ths of me. -- 09:57, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I voted for him last year! But seeing as he helped pioneer the IRC spam month... Sir Georgie • Harangue • Mediocracy 21:01, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. cuz he's the only nominee who frequents #darthipedia Madclaw @ talk 17:00, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Nom Everyone would agree that Frosty is at the very least a satisfactory admin who completes his tasks at a level higher than mediochre, and who makes the website more good on a higher than average basis, spending more than just a little time here getting a fairly high level of admiration from a reasonable amount of people here. -- 01:56, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Boner.--Sir Peasewhizz de New York (Chat) (Stalk?) 03:39, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- So I will direct you to my vote from immortalized on his user page, much to my distress and dismay. , which Frosty has conveniently
- I would also vote for this guy, were it not for only having one vote and stuff. Frankly, I'm surprised he isn't running away with the vote already. -- 22:16, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I concur with our esteemed colleagues. You are my obvious and close second choice, and I too thought you'd be very far ahead of anyone nominated. Aleister 00:02 3-1-'13 (that's a cool number)
- For. Romartus makes me proud to be an uncyclopedian. His caring for the site shines through with every post, with his legendary votes on VFH, and with the help he gives to writers without complaint (well, some complaint). A helping hand to noobs, the back of the hand to veterans, and a writing style of a wise drunken historian, Romartus befriends his enemies and kills his friends - kills them with kindness! And then there's this. Aleister 2:02 1-1-'12
- For. Of course! Great dude. And, what Aleister said, especially the part about helping noobs like I. --Murder Frog (Argue loudly) Ride the snake...to the lake... 02:52, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Boner. Probably my favorite person here. If I could just get him to make me a sandwich. --Sir Peasewhizz de New York (Chat) (Stalk?) 03:39, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. He has been a stellar contributer for a very long time indeed.-- 03:54, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Per Aleister 100%. YES YES YES!!!--Funnybony 07:21, Jan 1
- For. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 20:06 Jan 1 2013
+ For.Spike is naughty. He is tough and is willing to kill people to get Uncyclopedia tidied up. He is committed and bitch slapped 2012 like he owned it. Vote or die.--Sir Peasewhizz de New York (Chat) (Stalk?) 03:39, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Spike has kept a steady weather eye on this website, despite some awkward storms and squalls in certain quarters. Very often he has spotted something that needed urgent attention or alternatively, required a bucket of water and mop to clean up an existing mess. None of this sounds very exciting but it is crucial work to make a website like this work to the benefit of all users. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 12:04, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. The janitor must get his due! --Lord Scofield Stark 12:11, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Bizzeebeever (Talk •
- For. He seems like a nice
guybeaver. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 04:16, 1 January 2013
- For - ♪ People, let me tell you 'bout my beeest friend. ♫ -- Kip > Talk • Works • • 07:27, Jan. 1, 2013
- Sucks cock like a champ -- 09:53, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Pretty sure he'd lend me five bucks if I asked him. --Bill Melater (talk) 11:01, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Boner. Always gives me a pillow for my knees, which is more than I can say for some people. - 00:40, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Nom nom nom - What can I say? He crawled up my arse and into my heart. -- Kip > Talk • Works • • 07:25, Jan. 1, 2013
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · Uncyclopedia:Top 10 Articles of 2013 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions