It's, like, Uncyclopedian of the Month, but...for the whole year. Yeah. This is probably
the greatest honor one of the greatest honors an honor.
To be nominated:
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself.
- Do some stuff and hope you get noticed by someone.
- Lie, cheat, steal and sleep your way to victory.
- Must be 3.5 years old and a naturalized citizen of earth.
- Winner will be announced...uh...the end of January maybe? Details are sketchy at this point.
Johnny, show them what they'll win
- Eternal fame and glory.
- A fancy template to show off to your friends, if you have any.
- Eternal fame and glory.
- Chronarion (1927.5)
- Rcmurphy (2005)
- Mhaille (2006)
- MadMax (2007)
- Mordillo (2008)
- UU • Socky (2009)
- Chief (2010)
- Zombiebaron (2011)
- Romartus (2012)
Nominations for 2013
- I think you can only vote once regards these noms. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 23:08, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
- For - SPIKE is our mischief maker, our gruff asshole, our demonized demon, and this site's Savior during the past year. He's practically lived here to defeat vandals, to guide old and new writers into good writing habits, and has taken his share of deserved and undeserved truths and slanders. Better yet, he has stayed true-to-form all during that and plowed ahead with a day-by-day and hour-by-hour determination that is noteworthy and commendable. There is much more to say, but if this post gets too long he will delete it and ban me. Aleister 17:37 3-1-14
- For. As much as I respect what Romartus' and let's not forget Simsie's amazing contributions have been this year at keeping the ship running, the man who has really brought this ship out of the Bermuda Triangle (if that's even an expression) is Spike. I am sure that this site's community would not exist here if it hadn't been for this man. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 17:50, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Spike was the first person whom I met here and I am glad that it was so, because his clever comments and suggestions (most of which I still remember) as well as thorough reviews of my work have been of a great help to me and - I am sure - to many other users! Anton (talk) Uncyclopedia United 17:56, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Ultra huge boner --Mimo&Maxus (Talk) 16:50, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The guy does a lot behind the scenes you barely notice it but it's good work and keeps the site strong and solid. He flew to California to visit with the wikia people and has great relations with them. He's been great at calming things down, never says no to a request and his nipples are just the sexiest thing I've seen since pickled peanut butter! An unsung hero of uncyclopedia. -- 14:46, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- And he is a great writer! Anton (talk) Uncyclopedia United 17:43, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Nom and For Pretty sure I remember promising Puppy he'd win this. He has give the technical support whenever we've needed it. Even when he is bogged down by his job. He recreated UnSignpost's formatting, re-formatted VFD and helped display the spoof Government shut down warning among some of his great achievements. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 17:57, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- For. 05:39, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
- This guy is just so cool and funny. Oh my god, he's made me laugh so much over the years. I miss him so much. Truly the greatest Uncyclopedian. --Lee Harvey Osmond (talk) 18:31, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment.I believe you two are related, identical twins indeed. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 20:53, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Perhaps I am biased but Sims happens to be the only Uncyclopedian (besides Sannse) that I have met in person. Level headed and always brings a cool head to discussions. An absolute asset to this website and a very nice person too. Remember to like cats! --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 20:58, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- In fact...everything I said about Romartus also applies to SIMS...only she has super mega stealth ninja qualities. -- 08:33, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
- For.--Funnybony 22:07, Jan 4
- For. I am, as has been noted, rarely here. But when I am, I approve of Simsi's contributions. --UU - natter 18:17, Jan 16
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions