Uncyclopedia:Requested articles/Arts and entertainment/Film, radio and television/Films
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Add your request in the most appropriate place below.|
Before adding a request please:
Important: Before starting any article, please read the policies and guidelines located at BGBU and HTBFANJS so your article doesn't end up here, here or here. If you will not be able to bring an article to finished quality within a short time, please do not click on the red link on this page, but instead start a draft in your userspace ([[User:My Username/article name]]). After you have finished, please go to Pee Review, and give yourself this nice award.
WARNING! Pretty Pretty Pretty Please put all requests into alphabetical order. It will make things easier for all of us.
edit Films (by genre)
edit Animated films
- Animated All-Star Force
- Basketball Jones
- Cool World, I think this movie deserves an article
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Ninja Scroll
- When the Wind Blows
edit Biographical films
edit Classic films
- Classical Hollywood cinema (1910s-1960s)
- The African Queen
- All About Eve
- The Birth of a Nation
- Casablanca (film)
- City Lights
- Frankenstein (film)
- The Greatest Story Ever Told
- Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
- The Jazz Singer
- The Manchurian Candidate
- Modern Times
- Mutiny on the Bounty
- My Fair Lady
- North by Northwest
- Rebel Without a Cause
- Sunset Boulevard (film)
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Modern Hollywood cinema (1970s-)
- American Beauty
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Chinatown (film)
- Dazed and Confused
- Die Hard
- Double Jeopardy (film)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Friday (film)
- Glengarry Glen Ross
- The Goonies
- Lords of Dogtown
- No Country for Old Men
- Seven Pounds
- Sin City (film)
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Taxi Driver
edit Comedy films
- Into the Wild (film)
- Richie Rich (film)
- White Men Can't Jump
- The Witches of Eastwick
- Toy Soldiers
edit "Foreign" films
- Bicycle Thieves
- Cinema Paradiso
- City of God
- The Human Condition I: No Greater Love and the The Human Condition series
- Léon (film)
- Life Is Beautiful
- The Lives of Others
edit Horror films
- Blade (film)
- Day of the Dead
- It (film)
- Leprechaun: In the Hood
- Near Dark
- Village of the Damned, suggest doing this about a leper colony for ageing rockers, i.e. The Damned.
- Pantyhose on Elm Street Transvestite horror apocalypse
edit Mafia movies
- 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag
- Analyze This, sequel to Analyze That
- Billy Bathgate
- A Bronx Tale
- Donnie Brasco
- The Departed
- The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight
- Jane Austen's Mafia!
- Johnny Dangerously
- The Last Don
- The Killing of a Chinese Bookie
- King of New York
- Little Caesar (film)
- Married to the Mob
- Mobsters and Mormons
- Once Upon a Time in America
- The Public Eye
- Road to Perdition
- Suicide Kings
edit Post-apocalyptic movies
- A Boy and His Dog
- Escape from L.A.
- Le Dernier Combat
- The Omega Man
- Six-String Samurai
- Teenage Caveman
- 2010: The Year We Make Contact
- The Andromeda Strain, see here
- Brazil (film)
- Capricorn One
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- The Day of the Dolphin On it. --- [talk] 18:41, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Deathrace 2000
- I, Robot (film), reference the original short story by Isaac Asimov
- The Land That Time Forgot
- The Last Starfighter
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- The People That Time Forgot
- Short Circuit
- Slaughterhouse Five, but we also need an article on the book, don't we?
- What is the Matrix? - parody on the Matrix series - I was thinking the random numbers he got in actual film, anyone know how?
edit Spaghetti Westerns
- A Bullet for the General
- Django and its countless nonsensical "sequels" Django, Kill... If You Live, Shoot!, Django and Sartana Are Coming....It's the End, etc.
- Fistful of Dynamite/Duck, You Sucker!
- Five Man Army
- For a Few Dollars Less
- Go Kill Everybody and Come Back Alone
- Life's Tough, Eh Providence?
- The "Man with No Name" trilogy (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- My Name is Nobody
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- Run, Man, Run!
- Sabada Trilogy (Sabata, Adiós, Sabata, Return of Sabata)
- Sartana series (If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death, I Am Sartana Your Angel of Death, Have a Good Funeral, My Friend... Sartana Will Pay, Light the Fuse... Sartana Is Coming, Sartana's Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin)
- Trinity series (My Name is Trinity/Trinity Is STILL My Name!)
edit War movies
- A Bridge Too Far
- The Bridge on the River Kwai
- The Great Dictator
- The Great Escape
- Hamburger Hill
- Hell is for Heroes
- Inglourious Basterds
- Kelly's Heroes
- The Pacific
- Paths of Glory
- Red Dawn
- Saving Private Ryan
- Where Eagles Dare
- Zulu Dawn
- Alito's Way: Rise to Power - Supreme court + P.Diddy = awesome.
- All Reservoir Dogs Go to Heaven
- American Wedding Crasher American Pie movie with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn in it.
- Anchorman Returns Stars Will Ferrel
- Arresting Resist (film) - About a white person named Resist getting arrested.
- American Beauty and the Beast a Disney movie
- Austin Power Rangers: The Movie a comedy film with Mike Myers in it.
- Babe: Pig in Sin City
- Bicentenial Man Begins Starring Robin Williams
- Bladerunnaway Bride
- The Blue Brothers Grimm
- Brokeback Mountain III: The Ungayening, Movie franchise sold to conservatives, tells the tale of the Cowboys' efforts to be straight. Reference Brokeback Mountain II: Go Get the Butter.
- Brokeback Mountain IV: Meet Freddy and the Gand - Movie franchise bought by a horror movie director where the cowboys meet (and get killed by) a gang of horror movie monsters led by none other than Freddy Kruger
- The Catwoman in the Hat stars Halle Berry
- The Century of the Self
- Charlie and Chocolat starring Johnny Depp
- Duckula: Dead and Loving It
- Deafcon 7: See Jackie Chan for information on movie
- Die Hardball
- Die Hard V meets Ghostbusters III meets Men in Black III meets Charlie and the Chocolate Factory II meets Charlies Angels III in: Signs of the Sixth Sense on Independence Day Starring Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Johnny Depp, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz and Jay Leno as the President.
- Dude, Where's My Toilet?
- The Dumb and Dumber Files: Fight the Future starring David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
- A Few Good Men in Black
- From Justin to Kelly -Crappy movie with the American Idol singers.
- Fun with Mr. and Mrs. Smith stars Jim Carrey a comedy action movie
- Herbie Goes To Nicaragua (or Mexico), parody of Herbie Goes Bananas
- Jingle All the Way of the Gun
- Killing Jesse James characters from other movies go to kill Jesse James.
- Knocked Up
- Major League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Manosochist: The Spanking of Fate, as not-quite-featured on MST3k.
- National Treasure III: Muppet National Treasure Island
- Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D
- Office Space Balls 2008 comedy film by Mike Judge and Mel brooks with Mel Mrooks as Yogurt, sequel to Space Balls.
- Passion of the Goodfellas, see here
- Pulp Muppets, see here
- Purple Rain Man starring Dustin Hoffman, Prince and Tom Cruise
- Star Trek V: For Vendetta
- There's a Rhino Loose in the City
- What About Spongebob, starring Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss made by Nickelodeon movies and Paramount Pictures.
- Worst 100 Christmas Movies of All Time (Suggestions: It's a Wonderful Life II: Secret of the Ooze, Emmet Otterstein's Jug-Band Hanukkah)