Uncyclopedia:Requested articles/Arts and entertainment
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Add your request in the most appropriate place below.|
Before adding a request please:
Important: Before starting any article, please read the policies and guidelines located at BGBU and HTBFANJS so your article doesn't end up here, here or here. If you will not be able to bring an article to finished quality within a short time, please do not click on the red link on this page, but instead start a draft in your userspace ([[User:My Username/article name]]). After you have finished, please go to Pee Review, and give yourself this nice award.
WARNING! Pretty Pretty Pretty Please put all requests into alphabetical order. It will make things easier for all of us.
edit General art
- Casual dress
- Ballerina neckline
- Cleavage enhancement
- Corset controversy
- Costume jewelry
- Cover girl
- Débutante dress
- Diaper bag
- Hand model - Work those manicured, polished nails! Just don't break or chip any of them in the process.
- Photo shoot
- Pin-up girl
- Plus-size model - Models wearing larger than size 6, or size 14, depending on the designer. In other words, models that look more like the average American.
- Trendy - yet another buzzword marketers use to try to get you to buy stuff. Naturally, by the time people you know are wearing it, it is now last-season.
edit Film, radio and television
edit Food, drink, and nutrition
- A-1 Steak Sauce - now called "A-1 Sauce"
- Alameda-Weehawken Burrito Tunnel, see here Although I'm afriad our thunder hath been stolen here
- American cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Cookie cutter
- GMO foods - or, alternatively, Franken-foods.
- Gruel - a common medieval dish
- Pho soup - currently redirects to Soup
- Pumpkin Spice - a mysterious delicious flavor that appears in September, and disappears in November.
- Scoville scale - a measure of spiciness.
- Sloppy Joe
- Spontaneously Combustible Eggs - eggs + microwave and you get something close to this(ie exploded egg mess in your microwave).
- Thai cuisine
- Turkey bacon
- Walnut Gorgonzola Salad
- Chocolate milk
- Diet soda
- Fireball whisky or integrate into the Whisky article.
- Fruit juice such as Oscar Wilde Brand® Artificial Fruit Juice Alternative™
- Hawaiian punch - perhaps an article about a "Hawaiian boxing move" as opposed to the drink?
- Instant coffee - why grind your own espresso beans when you can have instant?
- J. Wray and Nephew Ltd. (or Wray and Nephew White Overproof Rum)
- Jello shots
- Smoothie - like a milkshake but made with juice, and sometimes kale
- Sprite (drink) - Currently redirects to Soda
- Tab cola - the old jingle alone is worth satirizing
edit Fruits and vegetables
- Carolina Reaper -
so far, the hottest chili in existence.Surpassed by Dragon's Breath pepper and "Pepper X".
- Dragon's Breath chili - the hot pepper that is actually hotter than military grade pepper spray. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- Durian - a stinky exotic fruit
- Ghost chili - so spicy that if you eat a whole one you'll be a ghost. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Pineapple - currently redirects to Pineapple titties
edit Junk foods
edit Salty snacks
- Deep-fried Butter - yes, I actually saw this advertised at a food stand at the state fair.
- Lowrey's® Bacon Curls Microwave Pork Rinds - heart attack in a bag.
- Pretzel - American pretzel, Bavarian pretzel, etc.
edit Health foods
- Kale - an edible(?) garnish, also used in smoothies.
- Quinoa - a "superfood" grain.
- Rice cakes - a taste and texture remarkably like Styrofoam.
- Superfood - the latest buzzword of the health food industry.
edit Fictional foods
- Cheese 2.0 - inspired by this tweet
- The Cremated Remains of Timothy Leary™
- Why? Get Kevin Costner’s Waterworld Brand Dried Urine Frosties
- Yellow Submarine Sandwich
edit Internet and tech culture
edit Performing arts
edit National or ethnic cultures
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Chinese Americans
- German Americans
- Irish Americans
- Japanese Americans
- Jewish Americans
- Mexican Americans
- Polish Americans
- Portugese Americans
- Russian Americans
- Scandinavian Americans
edit Print media
edit Journalists and journalism
edit Journalism concepts
- Gotcha journalism
- Freedom of the press
- Independent media
- Journalism ethics and standards
- Morgue file
- Newspaper from the future
edit Newspaper comic strips
edit Recreation and hobbies
- Bulbapedia - the parody of UnPokédex. See this page in Qzekrom's userspace for a draft of this article
- Electronic BBS door game - BBS door on Wikipedia.
- HowTo:Make your own greeting cards
- Play-by-mail game
edit Games and toys
- Bag O' Glass
- Beer bong
- Braille Twister!
- Cancer Barbie - comes with no hair, hair scarf accessory, IV stand, etc. Because even ill people can be fashionable.
- Etch A Sketch
- James A. Garfield Action Figure
- Lincoln Logs
- Raggedy Anne - a rag doll popular in the 70's and earlier. Or Raggedy Andy, the forgotten companion of Raggedy Anne.
- Red Ryder BB Gun or Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle
- Silly Bandz
- Tickle Me Emo
- Trading Spouses, a card game based on the television series
- Twister (game)