Uncyclopedia:Requested articles/Arts and entertainment
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Add your request in the most appropriate place below.|
Before adding a request please:
Important: Before starting any article, please read the policies and guidelines located at BGBU and HTBFANJS so your article doesn't end up here, here or here. If you will not be able to bring an article to finished quality within a short time, please do not click on the red link on this page, but instead start a draft in your userspace ([[User:My Username/article name]]). After you have finished, please go to Pee Review, and give yourself this nice award.
WARNING! Pretty Pretty Pretty Please put all requests into alphabetical order. It will make things easier for all of us.
edit General art
- Casual dress
- Ballerina neckline
- Cleavage enhancement
- Corset controversy
- Costume jewelry
- Cover girl
- Débutante dress
- Diaper bag
- Hand model
- Photo shoot
- Pin-up girl
- Plus-size model
edit Film, radio and television
edit Food, drink, and nutrition
- A-1 Steak Sauce
- Alameda-Weehawken Burrito Tunnel, see here Although I'm afriad our thunder hath been stolen here
- Cheese 2.0
- Chocolate milk
- Cookie cutter
- Deep-fried Butter - yes, I actually saw this advertised at a food stand at the state fair.
- Deep-fried Twinkies
- Durian - a stinky exotic fruit
- Fireball whisky or integrate into the Whisky article.
- Fruit juice such as Oscar Wilde Brand® Artificial Fruit Juice Alternative™
- GMO foods - or, alternatively, Franken-foods.
- Hawaiian punch - perhaps an article about a "Hawaiian boxing move" as opposed to the drink?
- Instant coffee
- Jello shots
- J. Wray and Nephew Ltd. (or Wray and Nephew White Overproof Rum)
- Kale - an edible(?) garnish, also used in smoothies.
- Lowrey's® Bacon Curls Microwave Pork Rinds
- Pho soup
- Pineapple - currently redirects to Pineapple titties
- Pumpkin Spice
- Sloppy Joe
- Smoothie - like a milkshake but made with juice, and sometimes kale
- Spontaneously Combustible Eggs - eggs + microwave and you get something close to this(ie exploded egg mess in your microwave).
- Sprite (drink)
- Thai cuisine
- The Cremated Remains of Timothy Leary™
- Turkey bacon
- Walnut Gorgonzola Salad
- Why? Get Kevin Costner’s Waterworld Brand Dried Urine Frosties
- Yellow Submarine Sandwich
edit Internet and tech culture
edit Performing arts
edit National or ethnic cultures
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Chinese Americans
- German Americans
- Irish Americans
- Japanese Americans
- Jewish Americans
- Mexican Americans
- Polish Americans
- Portugese Americans
- Russian Americans
- Scandinavian Americans
edit Print media
edit Journalists and journalism
edit Journalism concepts
- Gotcha journalism
- Freedom of the press
- Independent media
- Journalism ethics and standards
- Morgue file
- Newspaper from the future
edit Newspaper comic strips
edit Recreation and hobbies
- Bulbapedia - the parody of UnPokédex. See this page in Qzekrom's userspace for a draft of this article
- Electronic BBS door game - BBS door on Wikipedia.
- HowTo:Make your own greeting cards
- Play-by-mail game
edit Games and toys
- Bag O' Glass
- Beer bong
- Braille Twister!
- Cancer Barbie - comes with no hair, hair scarf accessory, IV stand, etc. Because even ill people can be fashionable.
- James A. Garfield Action Figure
- Lincoln Logs
- Raggedy Anne - a rag doll popular in the 70's and earlier. Or Raggedy Andy, the forgotten companion of Raggedy Anne.
- Red Ryder BB Gun or Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle
- Tickle Me Emo
- Trading Spouses, a card game based on the television series
- Twister (game)