Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles/Disneyland Empire
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Cruella De Vil, member of the Great Council.
- Princess Aurora, member of the Great Council.
- Prince Charming, member of the Grand Council.
- Roger Rabbit, member of the Great Council.
- General Dumbo Elephant, early member of the American Disneyist Organization.
- Doc Dwarf, early member of the American Disneyist Organization
- Pluto the Dog, chief advisor to Mickey Mouse the Great.
- Jiminy Cricket, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Captain Pete, Disneyland Defense Forces director
- Goofenrich Gimmler, Minister of Homeland Security (DisSec) and administrator of the Mauschwitz detention facility.
- Minnie Maos, current leader of the Democratic Free People's Republic of Disneyland.
- Mickey Mouse IV, son of Mickey Mouse III.
- Jane Hare, grandmother of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Clarabelle Cow, figure of a long-standing feud between Goofy and Horace Horsecollar.
- Admiral Pluto the Terrible, commander of naval armada which occupied Castaway Cay.
- Main Street, center of downtown Disneyland
- Acme Looniversity, government re-education facility
- Daisy's Diner, popular restaurant owned and operated by Daisy Duck. Occupied by the PLO during the Battle of Orgreave.
- Chip n’ Dale Treehouse, occupied by the PLO during the Battle of Orgreave.
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin, occupied by the PLO during the Battle of Orgreave.
- Goofy’s Bouncy House, occupied by the PLO during the Battle of Orgreave.
- Gadget’s Go Coaster, occupied by the PLO during the Battle of Orgreave.
- Disneyland Railroad, railroad which runs from Toontown to New Orleans Square.
- Burbank, city where the Mauschwitz detention facility was located.
- Duckau, second largest detention facility after Mauschwitz.
- Dissidentland, little-known province where "agitators" are exiled.
edit Mickey Mouse League
- Florida and Caribbean Circle
edit Neighboring kingdoms