Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/User:Mahm00shA/Nile (band)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
flyby first off, I'm assuming User:Mahm00shA/Nile (band) is the proper link.
Basically, the problem is that the article is about a band most people have never heard about. When you write about obscure subjects, generally try to give enough information so that a reader who is unfamiliar with the subject can follow it.
Since I don't know anything about the subject, I'm not going to do a full review of it. However, there are some formatting mistakes I can point out.
- Overuse of the  [Original Bullshit] and [Citation not needed at all; thank you very much] templates. This would be fine in moderation, but right now, they are making your article hard to read
- You need a reference table at the end if your going to have foot notes. The code for it is:
- never put your own name in an article
- try to avoid red links whenever possible
- you might want to break the paragraph in the "History" section in two.
- you article is a bit header heavy. It might look better if you replace all the level two headers (ie. == Title == ) with level 3 headers (ie. === Title === )
- fine, thanks :) Colour Sig For Make Mahm00shA Look Cool 11:18, 6 May '09
Review Pending --LongLiverh3 05:33, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
|Humour:||3.5||Hi, Mahm00sha. It seems this article has been on Pee Review for quite a while. Do not fear, I got this one.
This is a decent start to the article. The humor wasn't there, but it fit into the article great. I would reccomend making this section a bit longer, that would help. Also, I wanna say get rid of the Oscar Wilde quote, it was stupid and unfunny.
|Prose and formatting:|
|Final Score:||Expression error: Missing operand for +.|