This here is the OFFICIAL page for the OFFICIAL Uncyclopedia Pee Week competition. Review articles, win templates!
Rules first, then sign-up.
Choose your reviews carefully.
- The competition starts on Monday 13th September, 2010, and finishes at the end of Sunday 19th September 2010. Only reviews done during this period will be considered.
- You MUST book reviews in advance to ensure two people do not review the same article.
- You MAY NOT book more than one article at once - do one review at a time, people.
- Everyone who enters and finishes with a positive score will get a nice template for their userpage.
- The winner will get a bigger, nicer template, and a
glowing write-up about their general awesomeness in the UnSignpost.
- There is no rule 6.
- All reviews will be checked by a member of PEEING, to check if they are in-depth, do not self-check your own reviews (the decision made here should be considered as final, if you feel a gross error has been made contact ChiefjusticeDS or Black flamingo11).
- Your score will be the number of in-depth reviews done minus the number (if any) of non-in-depth reviews done.
- The winner is the person with the highest score. Duh.
- If you're new to reviewing, you may want to read the guidelines first - this is what you'll be checked against.