Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/How are my additions to the Wikipedia Article?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I ripped some stuff created by Wikipedians for what I added. :) So I didn't create them, just put them here. Anyway, funny? Occono 23:26, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry... Are you asking us to review the additions that you made to an existing article, not the article in total, at the same time as advising me that it is plagiarism? Pup t 22:10, 30/08/2009
Okay for the sake of completeness, I had a look at this So the additions to the article appear to be a couple of templates, and one paragraph, that I'll move here for completeness.
|“|| The Future
In the Future, Wikipedia will be an enormous Library, with walls covered in dusty, large and outdated orange "Cleanup" notices plastered by mindless robots called "SmackBot" and "ClueBot", and illegible graffiti, plastered by the finest minds of the generation. Men will be running around throwing books at each other and screaming about the wording of sentences. A librarian, covered in post-its and surrounded by flashing lights and ringing bells, will be seen using a frying pan to beat off an enormous mob of unintelligent teenagers, who are screaming strange and poorly worded questions, as she is shouting "Shut up! Shut Up! SHUT THE FUCK UP THE LOT OF YOU!" whilst she tries to sort through over three million claims claims of gross libel.
So short review -
- Concept: Already established with previous article, so no improvement.
- Humour: Okay, but again it doesn't fit in with the rest of the article. If you took it from here and created "Wiki of the future" and expanded it dramatically into it's own article, then it might work.
- Presentation: Humourless templates at the start of an article encourage people not to read the remainder of the article. Spelling is okay. Writing style is a little juvenile, but not terrible
- Images: None
- Miscellaneous: If this was completely taken from elsewhere and just dumped into here, then there is more effort in the review then the creation. Take it from here and create a new article and you might have something that can be reviewed.
Okay, that's done. Can we remove this from queue now? Pup t 20:52, 31/08/2009
|Prose and formatting:||0|
|Final Score:||0||No problem.|
|Reviewer:||GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 23:20, 31 August 2009 (UTC)|
- I'm sorry. (Oh, and the Wiki-Future bit I wrote. The template and the Jimbo peeking gif I took.)--Occono 14:44, September 1, 2009 (UTC)