Any improvemnets you think this article needs?
Doomdealer666 13:57, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
||Probably would have found it funnier if i was english. Good parody of history, so much so it's almost an accurate account.
- Anyone that hates the french is worth my vote, and the line about Englands dumping grounds is gold.
- Politics could use spicing up, I expected more about the queen.
- Religion, mixing the sport and religion was pretty good, what is 1 x 10 to the power of 33?
- Military, WW2 is always good to make fun of, again giving the french shit! good stuff. The war of independence despite being only 1 sentence, was the funniest.
||Not a great deal of thought behind the concept however. England really exists and this stuff more or less actually happened. Althought the currency was clever. So was sport and religion.
- People who are not english. That heading alone is worth a mark
|Prose and formatting:
||Very easy to follow and understand, well set up.
||The Jesus saves image is worth money. That alone gets top marks.
The image in politics is funnier than the written section itself
||Didn't go overboard on the random crap, always a plus! You were right though, it is overly british.
- Informative. It was informative, despite being untrue this article mixes the truth with bullshit, making it a great parody.
- Entertaining. Much of it was very amusing, but the parts that were not are frankly, boring.
- Anything else. Are you sure you can't expand on this more? England is a big topic. What about fox hunting?
||--Addys 07:23, 27 May 2009 (UTC)