- Keep Hey, wait! Can you reconsider? I changed it so that it won't look so ugly. I'm still fixing it, so give it a chance.--Smokin' Cheddar BBQ: The King of the Triangular Snackfoods 00:24, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Extremely weak and conditional keep I know I'll get lambasted for it, but I've decided I actually kind of like this template. Not a lot. And not as is. I would change the text to "The author of this article has been murdered. Round up the usual suspects." Also shrink it down a bit. This would make it more generally usable by being less specific about its intent and might add a bit of a laugh when used right. I like the blood splat picture though. But I'm a bit warped, as I'm slowly learning. Maybe somebody should just tell me to quit already (hey, I'm trying). --TPLN 17:21, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Delete big, ugly, useless comment template. --Mnb'z 18:20, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Appears on only one page, which is tagged WIP. The template adds nothing to that page, but we should still transclude it since, you know, the author is working on it. pillow talk 18:35, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Once again.....where do you find this shit?-- 23:31, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- delete. 16:03, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- D1337 Colin ALL YOUR BASEHeaney! Casa Bey Superfly Portfolio 20:49, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Delete -OptyC Sucks! CUN20:54, 3 Mar
- Now that's just silly. -- Hi, hey! I'M A MOTERFUCKING NIGGER BITCH LOVER 00:23, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Also What's the big deal? Is it hurting anyone to have that there? If you don't like it, don't look at it. The question comes to mind, "Is this what you do?" Do you just regularly look for things to have deleted? As was said already, it's only on one page currently. Therefore, it shouldn't have been easy to find unless you were 1.Looking for it, or 2.Stumbled upon it accidentally.--Smokin' Cheddar BBQ: The King of the Triangular Snackfoods
- I know, seriously. It's like when your mom picks up some random piece of paper with your Oblivion notes on it that you left in front of the PlayStation with your cereal bowl and asks you if it should be thrown out. I mean, seriously - is that what she does? It's like she's just looking for things to throw away. She wouldn't have even seen it if she didn't go into the family room. Right? --TPLN 00:41, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- No it's not like that at all. An you know it. You just wanna be a smartass. Ohh, haha. There's a difference between throwing away trash that's in the middle of the main room and throwing away something that's in the back corner of the one room in the basement that nobody ever looks in and that one person is keeping for their own purposes.
- Also, I don't remember being asked if it should be thrown out. These guys just decided it should be thrown out without ever consulting me. I didn't even know it was up for deletion until about an hour ago.--Smokin' Cheddar BBQ: The King of the Triangular Snackfoods
- Sorry for the smart-assiness. No, in this case I don't believe it is different. I think you'll find that these gentlemen are very consciencious of this whole house, and are trying to be very diligent in keeping it tidy. They have special super-secret pages that list every template that gets created that they go over with great diligence. So it isn't personal - they are not going into your back room and pulling things out of the corner. A template is a thing in the living room. That was my snarky point. User pages are your back corner. Again, sorry for the smart-assiness, sometimes it's just irresistable. --TPLN 00:57, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Its not like we go over everything, but we normally catch most bad pages through the ICU template. We really don't watch the templates very consistency (unfortunately). If your template was under 7 days when I found it, it would have gotten an ICU template. --Mnb'z 01:06, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Don't believe a word of Mnb's comment above. They go over everything. It's a non-existent cabal, and non-existent cabals don't let anything slip by unnoticed. I just said too much. --TPLN 01:15, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Cheddar: We're proposing transcluding it to your user page, and AFI (meaning we'll just cut-and-paste the code in). We just don't want this in template space, where other authors would be tempted to slap it on their articles, or other articles. Because, frankly, so far, no one finds it to be very funny or good. Nothing personal: all of us write things that are neither funny nor good. pillow talk 01:00, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, okay I'll move the murder template to my user page, if that means I can keep it, if someone tells me how (I think I know but I'm not positive.) But don't move the AFI page just yet. I'm actually working on getting that to a real page. I put out image requests and I've put it on the Pee Review twice.--Smokin' Cheddar BBQ: The King of the Triangular Snackfoods
- It's done Murdered template is now on my user page, so if you feel you must, go ahead and delete the old one.
- I like my version better. -- Simsilikesims(♀UN) Talk here. 21:24, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ooh haha. It's mine, but more annoying.