I nominate this for deletion, seeing as it got tagged for not being funny, I was hoping that taking it here would get it saved. I can't edit the main page, so someone should bring it there when possible, or I'll do it when or if I ever can. I personally love this film, it's one of my favorites, so it's hard to say it sucked and make it funny. Also if Charlotte's Web 2 gets tagged I'll want it saved too. Animation 03:17, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Once the ICU expires someone will check it and, hopefully, they don't find it wanting. If they do, the page will go the way of that spider who made that web, the name of whom escapes me. Until I remember, here are some questions to mull over: If it's about the 2013 film, why is the page about the 1973 film? Why does it have so many reality-based references? Why is the page so similar to its spork (and why are the "plot", "voice cast", and "release" sections word-for-word copies of the original)? Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 04:24, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Grr... I was gonna reply but my mom made me go to bed! Grrrrrr....... There is no 2013 film of CW, only a 1973 one, a 2006 one, and CW 2 (the sequel to this one). That is why this is about the 1973 one, seeing as the book was written in 1952, which is 1992 here, so yeah, it's math. As for the copies, it shows one thing:laziness. I'm hoping I can fix it before it's too late, if not, I'll save it to a document before it dies and work on it before redoing it. I was desperite too, there was info about CW 2 on the book page, so I spilt it off. The same thing happened on Wikipedia, the book article was created in August of 2003, and the 1973 film was spilt off in January of 2006, with the 2006 movie's page having been made in September of 2005. The best parts of this article in my opinion are the parts that were acually spoofing it, like the soundtrack, lol, "Chin DOWN", "We HAVEN'T got lots in common", "There MUSTN'T be something more", etc., as well as the trivia and the opening. I was inspired by the vfd for The Fox and the Hound to take this here because it was kept, but has a tag for needing to get rid of the gay references. LOL. Animation 20:38, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Writing about future events or offsetting dates generally isn't funny. And how do you know that where won't be a 2013 remake of Charlotte's Web? Mnbvcxz 21:12, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- If it fails quality control after the ICU expires and it's deleted, ask an admin to put a copy of it under your userpage. You can work on it there, polishing it to a state of shiny goodness. Ask nice, and they'll leave a chocolate on your pillow. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 22:08, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Do you think it would be funnier if it was reverted back to 1973 film instead? If so, I'll move it back. Also, I'd like a copy of one of those Teletubby articles that got deleted. Animation 20:59, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- I have moved it back and would like more help if I can get some. I'm crossing myfingers that it will survive. Animation 21:16, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................... I acadintly clicked on the HTBFANJS and lost the data!!! GRrrrrrrrr.......... But it was Teletubbies - a retrospective that I was talking about and I was wondering if it is bad to be a sockpuppt if you're not being disruptive because like user Falalalala I am a sockpuppt of Tinkywinkyisgay if you were wondering. And I would like that request that I made on the user talk page of Falalalala to be made. Also, I was trying to be like that user on IMDb called AnimationFreek that wrote the review for The Mighty B! saying "I can't give this a zero!?" Just my two cents. Animation 21:33, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've moved this page to the main front page instead so now we can have more time to talk. PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Animation 19:49, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
- Shouldn't this page be userfied to User:Animation/Charlotte's Web (1973 film)? Also, isn't the nom technically invalid due to lack of a VFD template? --Pentium5dot1|t~^_^~c 20:06, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know anymore! The walls of reality are crumbling! Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 21:21, 6 January 2009 (UTC)!
- I moved it. LOL at "The walls of reality are crumbling!" LOL, LOL, LOL! I can't stop laughing!
- Hey, thanks to the above user Sawblade5 for support. It does need to bloom a little, and more importantly, needs a rewrite tomake it funny. I'll wor on it now, just gotta come up with something. Something clever. And then I'll rewrite The Fox and the Hound to make it less crass and gay-reference realible and more uncyclopedic. By theway, I STILL can't get enough of "
I don't know anymore! The walls of reality are crumbling!"! LOL! Same with the goose's line in the movie, "T double E double R double I" LOL! As well as "Charlotte! I don't wanna die!" LOL. OK. Back to the article. Animation 01:58, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've worked on it. I think my fav part is "and including an epic battle with an anrgy dragon."! HA HA HA! I can't stop laughing! Also, I remember seeing a vandalized version of the Wikiquote page. I'm gonna add quotes too. But I'll work on them first. Animation 02:21, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've added the quotes. Animation 02:35, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, Sawblade5. I was looking for a way out, but without opening my eyes. I had my fingers in my ears, too. Invalid nom. Too young. Keep'd. Also, no VFD template on page. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 05:22, 8 January 2009 (UTC)