Uncyclopedia:No fursonal attacks
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| This page is considered an ignorable policy on Uncyclopedia.|
It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that everyone should follow, unless they don't want to, in which case they are free to ignore it, in which case nobody will care. Please make use of the standing on one knee position to propose to this policy.
edit Don't do it
Do not make fursonal attacks anywhere in Uncyclopedia. Comment on content, not on the species of the contributor. Fursonal attacks damage the community and deter users. Nobody likes abuse.
edit Read the notice
Many of Uncyclopedia's drones remove furry attacks using Grues on sight, and although this isn't policy it's often seen as an appropriate reaction to extreme furry abuse, including juvenile furry contributers. Users have been banned for repeatedly engaging in furry attacks. Abusive edit summaries are particularly ill-regarded. THAT MEANS YOU, OPRAH, YOU FURRY HATER.
edit Being reasonable
Different contributors may not agree on an article. Members of opposing species reasonably wish to express their views. Synthesising these views into a single article creates a better article with even more nudity for everyone. Remember to accept that we are all part of the same community as we are all living creatures, even really gay furries are creatures.
Specific examples of fursonal attacks include but are not limited to:
- Accusatory comments such as "Bob is a furry", or "Jane the Tiger has gay sex with Bob the Fox" can be considered furry attacks if said repeatedly to furries; In bad faith, or with sufficient venom.
- Negative personal comments related to fusecution, such as "F YOU FURRY" attacks, such as "You have no life because you arent human", these attacks are bad jokes, anyway. Make fun of someone else. Because here at Uncyclopedia we want to preserve our subspecies of humen for future generations to enjoy. Like Teddy Roosevelt and the national parks assosiation.
- Using someone's sexual affiliations as a means of dismissing or discrediting their views - regardless of whether said sexual affiliations are mainstream or extreme.
- Profanity directed against a furry contributor
- Threats of legal action, including getting a court order to castrate them.
- Death threats
- Discuss the fact that he isn't human and that there is nothing you can do about it. Just agree to disagree.
- Never suggest a furry edit is invalid simply because of the contributor's species.
- Explore issues in a less public forum like e-mail or cybersex if a debate threatens to become personal.
- Have your attacker, and yourself, read Fursecution, and for the love of God dont do anything in that article
If you are a furry, and have been attacked, you should ask the attacker to stop and note this policy. If he or she continues, consider looking up and annoy Jesus at what to do. You might also consider removing particularly clear-cut furry attacks per the "guideline" that you make against furry attacks ; however, you should be very careful not to define "furry attack" too broadly, or to do this too frequently, as they may be a furry themselves.
In extreme cases, an attacker may be blocked, though the proposal to allow this failed and the practice is almost always controversial.
Suggest policy changes on the Talk page.
edit A misguided notion: "Raping them while they are down"
Note: There are certain Uncyclopedia users who are unpopular, perhaps because of foolish or boorish behavior in the past. Such users may have been subject to disciplinary actions by the Great Court. It is only furry to imagine that such users might be fair game for furry attacks. This notion is misguided.
edit Community spirit
It is your responsibility to foster and maintain a positive online community in Uncyclopedia. Personal attacks against any user - regardless of his/her past behavior - is contrary to this spirit.
|This page was originally sporked from Wikipedia:No personal attacks.|
edit Side note
Uncyclopedia does not EVER want you to even think about making a death threat to anyone, even a furry. If you have a problem with any Uncyclopedia user, admin, IP, or anyone in general and are thinking about killing them, contact a doctor right away.
On that note, if anyone makes a death threat to you, contact your local law enforcement agency, and get an administrator to find the offender's location.
Should you wish to play a practical joke on a furry, Uncyclopedia disclaims any responsibility for the consequences.