From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is a page for those so offended by the moving of chat from Uncyclopedia:Community Portal to solely Forum:Village Dump that we've elected to boycott both pages and use another page for chat altogether. It's the anti-uncyclopedia-moving-the-chat-page anarchist's headquarters to discuss all things Uncyclopedia related. Down with the village dump! Sooooo, let's get started.
Somehow I think this forum is just another Orwellian conspiracy
Maybe it is a trap set up by the
ThoughtPolice lead admins in an effort of weeding out potential polits opposition. Scary...
--Colonel Swordman 15:51, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
vote for deletion of village dump
nobody ever reads it and its full of useless crap. Nobody would ever want 2 dare start posting in it because that would defeat the purpose of being able to complain about it. --Da, Y?YY?YYY?:-:CUN3 NotM ::: 11:34, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Seconded. The Dump is a pile of crap, literally and figuratively. It is unlikely that anything of value will ever be written there. In fact, only stately homos leave pitiful posts there. I believe that the Dump is on its last legs. In fact, they debate *our* deletion there. The hubris is chest-deep throughout the thoughless threads that tire that page. The world will be a better place when it is gone. ~ AlsoAlsoJaques
- Seriously, do people here have a routine of going into some hysteria and throwing turds at others? Yeah, that is one lousy forum - or "dump" if you would like to call it so - but then what? Should everyone go and start protesting at dead soldiers' funerals?
“God hates fag Village Dump!”
- Euroipods, Village Dump - whatever! I just don't see the point of having an online fist fight over a damn page, nor do I appreciate a Mexican stand-off of two forums (you have got your own space already, so why are you still complaining, damn it?) Antagonism is just a solution for non-human chimpanzees like Fred Phelps and Dubya.
- (George Orwell was right - if you want internal security, divert people's attention to an external enemy. So, please go and throw rocks at ED, fast!)
- --Colonel Swordman 15:38, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
HELL NO keep the dump
Keep. Nobody uses the forum. Hell, even Chron's Address went on the Dump. HAH! I say if we're going to have some sort of "Uncyclopedia:Forum" page, it ought to be an actual forum. --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 16:57, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- nobody ever reads it and its full of useless crap. Nobody would ever want 2 dare start posting in it because that would defeat the purpose of being able to complain about it.
- Parts I can't understand in your speech are highlighted. --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 19:58, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- I live in the dump, you arse. --UltraScreech (The Uncyclopedian Crimson Ninja) 00:24, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
Democracy is funnier for everyone then despotism
Thus under a Democracy more people are encouraged to do the right things while not everyone will always do it.Dictatorships are boring played out and they are everywhere. So vote for proposition 321 and at least try.--Whywhywhy 00:56, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Democracy is funnier for the users
- for --Whywhywhy 00:56, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- definately it would be so hillarious if we were able to demonstrate that Uncyclopedia is more open and democratic than wikipedia - we could show how absurd they really are, which is better than being absurd ourselves -- 19:52, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- For even if Dr. Doom begs to differ with his Dr. Doom's Proof of Inherent Flaws in Democracy. Not every system is perfect, and while Wikipedia is run by Dr. Doom, things are done differently around here. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 03:26, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
- I don't know if this vote really counts but I'll cast my hanging chad For --Naughtius Maximus F@H Woof! MeowMUN 04:14, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
Despotism is funnier for the users
Vote03:49, 24 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Communism is more efficient for everyone than Democracy
- Power to the Proletariate! --PiOfFive 20:41, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
- WTF? Why the hell hasnt Tom Mayfair added to this?--THE (NOT SO NOBLE) ZEROTROUSERS 09:22, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- W☭RKERS ☭F THE W☭RLD, UNITE!!, Probably because I don't go diggin' through ol' forums very often. 09:58, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- Commie bastards
The zeroth order of business for the anti-something or other
I first and formost most assuredly disagree with the falisity of this statement if the meanings of meat and potatoes were switched into a conundrum. ~JaquesPrime
Agreed ~John Locke
The First major orders of business for the anti-uncyclopedia-moving-the-chat-page anarchist's from our founder
Because this is a subversive organization, members shall have the option of sighning posts with fake names as to avoid bannings. (Yes, it's easy to tell who realy wrote a post reguardless of how one signed it, but shhhh! the pro-Villiage Dump oligarchs might not know that!) ~Jaques
I would like to thank the various kind uncyclopedia administrators for allowing a subversive counter-organization to function by not deleting this page, who we will soon openly denounce as pro-Villiage Dump oligarchs. ~Jaques
But I mean generally, not in a flame war sort of way ~Jaques
I believe that the Dump is dead. All the survivors of that terrible train wreck will gather here, until only the souls of the dead are left in the barren wasteland which once was the dump. All hail the Forum!! ~AlsoJaques
That's the way, AlsoJaques! ~Jaques
Just so long as we don't have to pay dues AND have spanking be part of some weird initiation rite. One or the other, please. ~AlsoAlsoJaques
An awkward request
Um... could you guys maybe move this somewhere else? I just finished up a new "Forum" article on my talk page, but now this rebellious chat page is squatting here. Please move this subversive forum somewhere else. The still-unused anti-uncyclopedia-moving-the-chat-page anarchist's headquarters to discuss all things Uncyclopedia related page is beckoning your name... --Jordanus 00:47, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Due to both the request, and the fact that since this is meta-wiki stuff, Forum is now Uncyclopedia:Forum. --Famine 02:11, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Naw, I threw his crap out, and wrote that sterling piece of work....well, I could have. But yeah, I gave him forum. It seemed to be the right thing to do. And I hadn't met my monthly quota of niceness at that point. However, that put me over the limit, so no more weak-ass shit like that will happen this month. I'm deleting and banning from now on. --Famine 13:35, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you, Famine. I will spread tales of your compassion. And never again forget to sign my posts. See? ---> --Jordanus 21:37, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Random IP users for Admin
I think that every month, just to be funny, we should elect a random IP user as an admin. --Cowation 07:22, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- LOL that's my IP address! (j/k) -- 19:53, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- (Here's hoping some smartarse @ wikicites does some edits from the console on the server Uncyclopedia is hosted on or somesuch and those users actualy get some edits)</suspension of disbelief> --Sir Elvis KUN | Petition 15:40, 11 Aug 2005 (UTC)
All you l4m3rs got it t3h WROONG!!!11!!! 127.0.0.1 is LocalHost!!! aka YOU!!! Anything 192.168..... is your LOCAL IP!!! We need your IP!!! eg. 220.127.116.11!!! The dude User:127.0.0.1 is a USER'S NAME!!! --Benlisquare 2:17PM
- I nominate 18.104.22.168 (Talk • , aka NOT YOU which is not-your LONGDISTANCE IP!!! created by taking 127.0.0.1 and logically negating every bit of it. Then again, can we trust him not to post 2! to binary or B! to AAAAAAAAA!? --Carlb 23:12, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
Um... vote me for admin, I know im not an IP but I can be one. *Transforms* --UltraScreech (The Uncyclopedian Crimson Ninja) 00:27, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
I'd love to see that. especially guests :P
P.S. I know NOTHING about HTML, or how teh hell this engine works!--Bilbobaggins 00:35, 22 January 2006 (UTC)
- Im so going to shit my pants , THIS IS A FORUM??? Ok Im statring a Forum tonight, yeah tahts right! It may get blasted with illness and die a sad deathas is to be expected , OH! but the dizzying highs! It will be good it will!!!
Just Kidding, I love the village dump.
Those who want to be sissys and not actually rebel against the villiage dump, put your names here.
Cowation 07:24, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC) No! I regret Nothing!
I have decided i'm not sure whether i'd rebel, but i'll premptively ban myself. --22.214.171.124 15:54, 8 Aug 2005 (UTC)
This page is completely pointless. I would blank it if not for the threat of being banned. <rant> Whoever made this up is a ************* kitten huffer. If not for the threat of capital punishment, I would stick a ******* knife up his ******* ***. **** the ******* ******* that wrote this ************ piece of ****. **** HIM!!</rant> I didn't really mean that. Honest. --An anonymous guy
Could someone tell me where we keep the toilet paper around here? --John Locke 19:30, 16 Nov 2005 (UTC)
You're gonna have to use leaves. --PiOfFive 20:42, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
Or your shirt. --UltraScreech (The Uncyclopedian Crimson Ninja) 00:25, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
Is required! Something like "note: Irony", or perhaps "Some people in the US may not understand this" Thanx
There is one. I think you're looking for Template:British. 23:04, 21 Nov 2005 (UTC)
An institution is being destroyed
what about interviews with famous(or not, maybe just "the mechanic of my block", and etc) people? --StrayBullet
On the other hand
It's a magic banana
It sure is.
Look what I found
I was looking up Uncyclopedia in the search, and guess what I found! Either a sad parody of Uncyclopedia is the worst, or some whiney loser hating on us. I personally think it's the former. Fuck Uncyclopedia. Wow.