Uncyclopedia:Departure of Fun
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 08:17, April 6, 2011 by Un-MadMax
Uncyclopedians with a dull, dreary experience. Below, you can find links to terrible pages or tedious things to do and a list of members who help with the destruction and trampling of all our hopes and dreams.Welcome to The Departure of Fun. This is dedicated to providing
Please, if you have ideas for activities or competitions, do not hesitate to post them to the discussion page.
edit Scavenger Hunt Games
- Ultimate Search - Are you up to the challenge?
- Random Page challenge - Click the link or to play. Can you hit the Random Page?
- 7 degrees of separation - Or as some call it, 0.12217304763960319 radians of separation.
- Uncyclopedia Roulette - To play Uncyc Roulette click the link, and if a page comes up that you have edited, you win.
- Kleptomania - How much of a thief are You?
edit Casino Games
- Uncyclopedia Poker Night - Every Tuesday!
- Craps - All the fun of the casino on Uncyclopedia!
- Coin Flipping Sim - Can you handle the coin flipping madness???
- Slot Machine - Can you win the jackpot of a million wikidollars? Rigged? No, of course it's not rigged...
- UnBingo - All the fun of Bingo, without the old people!
- Slot Fighter 2 - I wonder that it seems nobody use Template:CGI.
edit Board Games and other Multiplayer
- Unstory - Contribute to uncyclopedia's very own story, one word at a time.
- Unstory (sentence version) - Contribute to Uncyclopedia's own on-line novel.
- Auto-Novel - Like Unstory, but without any real word required!
- New! Unlimited Unstory - Like Unstory, but with no limit on contributions! Like Auto-Novel, but without the templates!
- Fortunately Unfortunately - Fortunately, the DoF has a new game! Unfortunately, you are allowed to edit it.
- Caption Competition - Place the wittiest caption to win a super prize!
- Chinese Restaurant Name and Menu Generator - You are getting name for new restaurant open next week! Need to be happy name!
- Uncyclopedia:Errors in Wikipedia that have been corrected in Uncyclopedia - Because everybody knows that we are better.
- Pop Song Generator
- Political Fear-Mongering Catch Phrase Generator - Now used by 36 actual Congressmen!
- Wargames - Start a war against yourself.
edit Admin-Only games
- Quick-draw banning - Admins agree on a time and place, take 20 paces in the opposite direction and ban!
- Nuke - Admins do this to the most users in as little time as possible. Notice that yummy bacon smell? That is a user who got nuked.
- Admin Fights - Admins Permaban other ones with the wittiest reasons possible, and the bannned unban themselves with the wittiest counterreasons. Even better if the banned admin Permabans the banner for a witty reason and the current banee unbans himself for a witty reason.
edit Other Games
- The Uncyclopedia drinking game - What's more fun than beer?
- The Game - Can you play The Game?
- Uncyclopoly - Monopoly, Uncyclopedia style!
- Emo Bingo - Special Bingo!
- Do NOT click any links! - Just click a link within the page to start playing.
- Adventure gamebook - Try to remember which page you were last on while backtracking from your game over!
- Where the fuck is Waldo? - An Uncyclopedia search.
- Zork - the massive community text-adventure
- Zork 2 - the sequel to the best-selling game, Zork
- Zork 3 - abusing the Zork concept to make even more money
- The Abyss - enter... The Abyss...
- Grueslayer - a story of heroes, grues and radioactive green text
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle - also known as PUTPBAA
- MMORPG - an MMORPG (not)
- UnRPG - Un RPG that has a more accurate move counter than Zork (requires a 297 byte download)
- Talk:Incompleteness Theorem - Shut up.
- Talk:Euroipods - The endless flamewar! Which side are you on?
edit Member Userbox
- Yutsi - Member since
22:11, January 9, 2010 (UTC)Your Mom died
- AtionSong - Member since 15:04, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Spang - Member since 15:20, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ghelæ - Member since 16:01, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hindleyite - Member since
16:07, 6 May 2006 (UTC)The Dawn of Time
- Nintendorulez - Member since 17:37, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Mhaille - Member since 22:45, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Kalir - Member since 15:44, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sir Hardwick (Fun) Fundlebuggy - Member since 17:51, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- Emmzee - Member since 7:23, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- BarryC - Member since 18:30, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Tompkins - Member since before you were born... (UTC)
- Flippin42 - Member since 22:28, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
- Trar - Member since 13:06, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- High Gen. Grue - Member since that day, when man fell to grues
- Ikabu - Member since 11 March 2007. And a bit.
- Pongo (V2) - Member since 10:06, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- Naughty Budgie - Member since 23:12, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedian/sig 16:38, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- SunnyChow - Member since 10:27, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Methamphetamine - Member since 15:53, July 28, 2007 (UTC)
- El legend Member since 15:16, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- HelloWorld Member since I forgot
- ASHPD Member since 00:00, 03 March 2008 (???)
- Isshiki Kotonashi Member since
22:57, 28 April 2008 (UTC)whenever
- spot_d Member since 1:24, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Magic man Member since
02:23, November 20, 2010 (UTC)The day after that one day where that thing happend.