Uncyclopedia:Departure of Fun
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 03:40, April 5, 2011 by Lyrithya
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Uncyclopedia's deletion policy.|
Please, if you have ideas for activities or competitions, do not hesitate to post them to the discussion page.
Scavenger Hunt Games
- Ultimate Search - Are you up to the challenge?
- Random Page challenge - Click the link or to play. Can you hit the Random Page?
- 7 degrees of separation - Or as some call it, 0.12217304763960319 radians of separation.
- Uncyclopedia Roulette - To play Uncyc Roulette click the link, and if a page comes up that you have edited, you win.
- Kleptomania - How much of a thief are You?
- Uncyclopedia Poker Night - Every Tuesday!
- Craps - All the fun of the casino on Uncyclopedia!
- Coin Flipping Sim - Can you handle the coin flipping madness???
- Slot Machine - Can you win the jackpot of a million wikidollars? Rigged? No, of course it's not rigged...
- UnBingo - All the fun of Bingo, without the old people!
- Slot Fighter 2 - I wonder that it seems nobody use Template:CGI.
Board Games and other Multiplayer
- Unstory - Contribute to uncyclopedia's very own story, one word at a time.
- Unstory (sentence version) - Contribute to Uncyclopedia's own on-line novel.
- Auto-Novel - Like Unstory, but without any real word required!
- New! Unlimited Unstory - Like Unstory, but with no limit on contributions! Like Auto-Novel, but without the templates!
- Fortunately Unfortunately - Fortunately, the DoF has a new game! Unfortunately, you are allowed to edit it.
- Caption Competition - Place the wittiest caption to win a super prize!
- Chinese Restaurant Name and Menu Generator - You are getting name for new restaurant open next week! Need to be happy name!
- Uncyclopedia:Errors in Wikipedia that have been corrected in Uncyclopedia - Because everybody knows that we are better.
- Pop Song Generator
- Political Fear-Mongering Catch Phrase Generator - Now used by 36 actual Congressmen!
- Wargames - Start a war against yourself.
- Quick-draw banning - Admins agree on a time and place, take 20 paces in the opposite direction and ban!
- Nuke - Admins do this to the most users in as little time as possible. Notice that yummy bacon smell? That is a user who got nuked.
- Admin Fights - Admins Permaban other ones with the wittiest reasons possible, and the bannned unban themselves with the wittiest counterreasons. Even better if the banned admin Permabans the banner for a witty reason and the current banee unbans himself for a witty reason.
- The Uncyclopedia drinking game - What's more fun than beer?
- The Game - Can you play The Game?
- Uncyclopoly - Monopoly, Uncyclopedia style!
- Emo Bingo - Special Bingo!
- Do NOT click any links! - Just click a link within the page to start playing.
- Adventure gamebook - Try to remember which page you were last on while backtracking from your game over!
- Where the fuck is Waldo? - An Uncyclopedia search.
- Zork - the massive community text-adventure
- Zork 2 - the sequel to the best-selling game, Zork
- Zork 3 - abusing the Zork concept to make even more money
- The Abyss - enter... The Abyss...
- Grueslayer - a story of heroes, grues and radioactive green text
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle - also known as PUTPBAA
- MMORPG - an MMORPG (not)
- UnRPG - Un RPG that has a more accurate move counter than Zork (requires a 297 byte download)
- Talk:Incompleteness Theorem - Shut up.
- Talk:Euroipods - The endless flamewar! Which side are you on?
- Yutsi - Member since
22:11, January 9, 2010 (UTC)Your Mom died
- AtionSong - Member since 15:04, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Spang - Member since 15:20, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ghelæ - Member since 16:01, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hindleyite - Member since
16:07, 6 May 2006 (UTC)The Dawn of Time
- Nintendorulez - Member since 17:37, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Mhaille - Member since 22:45, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Kalir - Member since 15:44, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sir Hardwick (Fun) Fundlebuggy - Member since 17:51, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- Emmzee - Member since 7:23, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- BarryC - Member since 18:30, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Tompkins - Member since before you were born... (UTC)
- Flippin42 - Member since 22:28, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
- Trar - Member since 13:06, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- High Gen. Grue - Member since that day, when man fell to grues
- Ikabu - Member since 11 March 2007. And a bit.
- Pongo (V2) - Member since 10:06, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- Naughty Budgie - Member since 23:12, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedian/sig 16:38, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- SunnyChow - Member since 10:27, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Methamphetamine - Member since 15:53, July 28, 2007 (UTC)
- El legend Member since 15:16, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- HelloWorld Member since I forgot
- ASHPD Member since 00:00, 03 March 2008 (???)
- Isshiki Kotonashi Member since
22:57, 28 April 2008 (UTC)whenever
- spot_d Member since 1:24, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Magic man Member since
02:23, November 20, 2010 (UTC)The day after that one day where that thing happend.