Uncyclopedia:Departure of Fun/Caption
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome to the Departure of Fun caption competition.
- Simply take a look at the current image and place an interesting or witty caption along with a timstamped signature in the space provided.
- Winners will be judged by members of the Departure of Fun after a set period of time.
- Entrants are permitted one caption per image.
Image Placed 9/10/06
Place captions here. Don't forget to sign.
- Haw Haw! The do kitty huffing! 184.108.40.206 21:57, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- Warning: misuse of Windows XP can have drastic consequences. -- Hindleyite 19:48, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
- "Shit, $149.95 for a 19 inch CRT monitor and already there's a dead pixel." Flippin42
- [Browsing Uncyclopedia] "Well, I am glad they don't do puppy huffing..." --Zig 11:17, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- Cat located ... lining up missile ... arming warhead ... ready ... aim .... --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy - (Ring for service) 11:53, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- "Hot unneutered action! Oh man!" -AtionSong 02:21, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- Paint is soooo simple, even one's dog can use it. Dennis Dunjinman 02:13, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- (on computer)"Firing nuke in 3... 2... 1... 404 Error!" Dog: Now i'll never destroy Uncyclopedia! --High General Grue 05:02, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- "So THAT'S why he was in the internet late at night!" --Naughty Budgie 09:34, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- "Bark" User:DJLarZ
- "Danm, this Lemmings game is SO fun... and it's funner online!" --AbaddonGuild 2:17, 15 September 2007
Hmm, pubic lice shampoo. Half off when i buy a twelve pack of Trojan extra safe? now THATS value!--Notoriusben 12:18, 18 September 2007 (UTC) A simple dog, playing a game on Dogdows DP.
- even dogs can get addicted to Runescape. I AM ZEZZEMA
Image placed 9/5/06
Place captions here. Don't forget to sign.
- Jesus Titty-fucking Christ.
- BREAKING NEWS: Today, Saturday 13 February, it has been revealed that the population of American presidents (Homo unspaiens predidentalis americanus) has not been "almost extinct" for the last few years, but there is, in fact, are large breeding population in the White House. ~ 17:58, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
- The new inflatable President, displayed here with George W Bush, is in shops now. --Hindleyite PL CUN Converse 15:50, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- My fellow Americans, thanks to science and Dr. Mindbender, I can have another two terms!--Hrodulf 17:51, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
- Newest marketing campaign: elect one President™ and get a second one for free! - User:Guest/sig 17:34, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- Not only have I duplicated myself, I've added this much length. --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 17:25, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- Dude, I can put my hand through this mirror... Oh man, my reflection's tickling my ear! --Kalir, Savant of Utter Foolishness! (yell at me) 05:48, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- One of the side effects of staring directly into the sun is double vision.--Witt E, 04:57, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- Twice the wars, twice the fun! --User:Nintendorulez 12:44, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oh clone Dubya, I wish I could quit you.--Emmzee 02:12, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
- Get your goddamn hand off my ass, Bush. FreeMorpheme 23:34, 29 July 2006 (UTC)
- Suddenly George W. Bush met his evil twin retarded brother Skippy, who had taken over for his brother George since 2000. George forgave Skippy for locking him in the White House bunker for the past six years, and promises to be a better President than Skippy was all of those years. --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 05:02, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- A bird in the hand is better than two Bushes.--User:Jayrod/sig 19:41, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- O.K. Mr smartypants, spot which one is the chimpanzee....... --Some Fool 02:40, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- I can see your soul. --AtionSong 16:52, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- "Oh, shit." --JSF99 13:46, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
- The third stooge is on vacation. --RichDude530 18:14, 10 September 2006 (UTC)
- "Heil!" Flippin42
George Bush saying hi to his clone, who he made so that he can not just evade assasination, but run the maximum number of presidential terms TWO times in a row. He plans to make more clones using a clone machine.
Image placed 2/21/06
- Praise the Lord, as He has brought true meaning to the phrase "HOLY SHIT!" --Lstarmes 07:02, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Reports are suggesting that Jesus has come back to earth in the form of a black labrador. People report seeing 'his presents'. -- Hindleyite Converse 14:46, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- ...Oh Crap... 220.127.116.11 21:59, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
Nobody plays this game.