Help and advice
Thanks for starting a new article! To give it a long and witty life:
- Read the beginner's guide first. It should tell you most of what you need to know.
- Use satirical point of view. Be funny and not just stupid.
- One-line articles are currently not welcome.
- Be sure your article looks like an article since its beginning (or else how can we tell if it worths preserving?).
- Don't submit others' work, including just copying & pasting sections from articles. This includes most websites, even if you cannot see a copyright notice.
- In particular: any picture or text lifted from another humor site, and the plagiariser, will be
caught stepping on the red zone.
Just enter in the desired title of your article, and press create!