From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
September 9: Day of the
- 9 Cirno is born.
- 1000 - During the Battle of Svolder, King Olaf I of Norway falls overboard and disappears into the Baltic Sea. He is not seen again until Olaf II: Electric Boogaloo is released on video later that year.
- 1087 - William the Conqueror dies. About time, too.
- 1312 - Paracelsus invents redundancy.
- 1313 - Paracelsus invents redundancy.
- 1405 - The world's first soda siphon goes on display in Paris. Rioting ensues.
- 1828 - Leo Tolstoy is born. How boring is that?
- 1839 - John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph. Later photographs are of a glass cup, glass saucer, and a glass eye.
- 1850 - California is admitted into the USA.
- 1944 - Bulgaria is
occupiedliberated by Soviet troops.
- 1967 - The spork is invented.
- 1969 - No rioting in Paris. Rioting ensues.
- 1976 - Mao Tse Tung passes away; sadly his dream of murdering more of his own people than Stalin is left unrealized.
- 1988 - In the most intense fighting of the GI Joe-Transformers War, the Autobot-Joe Alliance and Union of Decepticon and Cobra Forces see heavy casualties in the Battle of the Backyard.
- 2009 - Being the 9/9/09, and upside down Satan appeared, only to shorty die of spinal injuries.