September 8: International Precision Day
- Sometime Someone invents like counting or something.
- 1, 2:05:32 PM: Counting is invented by a female human named Digits Counting, 1.745 meters tall, after 4 hours, 8 minutes and 16 seconds of thinking about the problem of shortening sales reports.
- 70, 6:12:55 AM - 11:03:44 PM Roman legions under the command of Titus sack Jerusalem.
- 1930 - 3M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape, which sells better than Scotch transparent crayon.
- 1950: The world's first sit-on lawnmower goes on display in Paris. Rioting ensues.
- 1962: Segregation is repealed.
PluralsPlural banned in the Netherland (formerly known as the Netherlands).
- 1992: Woman finds baby in dumpster. Declares her a daughter.
- 2000 - No one cares
- 2001 - They still don't care
- 2002 - Hey look!...nah, don't care
- 2003 - People start to care after free booze is supplied to them via the Red Cross.