From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 1200 - Roger Waters places first brick in The Wall.
- 1207 - The first brick wall crumbles. 491 years of darkness ensues.
- 1698 - Brick reinvented by Kevin Costner as a flotation device. Kevin decrees that any major milestone of the brick must henceforth occur on September 26.
- 1699 - Roger Waters put another brick in The Wall.
- 1704 - First 'stack of bricks' discovered at the bottom of Lake Superior, along with Ricki Lake.
- 1837 - Humpty Dumpty trades in brick wall for something a lot more stable.
- 1839 - Mister Angry Waters throw a lot of bricks in The Wall again and again.
- 1917 - Roger Waters puts another fuckin' brick in The Wall.
- 1923 - The Wailing Wall collapses after major flooding caused by millions of pilgrims.
- 1930 - Wall Street crashes due to mortar stocks going through the roof.
- 1989 - Berlin Wall breaks up after discovering their cover version of Canadian Idiot is not popular in America.
- 1997 - Prof. M. Brick invents the 'new' brick wall to commemorate the 299th anniversary of the brick.
- 1998 - Vin Diesel records a special commemorative cover of "Brick House", titled "Brick Shithouse".
- 1999 - WLCPs "Another Brick in the Eye" reaches number 72 in the Billboard Charts.