From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
November 20: Sophia Day
- 500 BC - Greeks invent philosophy(filos=love, Sophia)
- 479 BC - Sophia invents boobs , millions stare.
- 284 - Dodecahedron becomes Roman Emperor.
- 403 - Hagia Sohpia completed in Constantinople. Her majestic domes are just huge.
- 1453 - Turks capture Constantinople and rename it Is Stan Bull, adding minarets as phallic symbols around the Hagia Sophia.
- 1910 - Mexican Revolution begins. Mexicans get some Madero and Porfirio Díaz is not amused at all.
- 1910 - (about 1 o'clock PM): Siesta in Mexico. Revolution postponed.
- 1917 - World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins - The Allies make surprise attack on the German Trenches while the Soldiers are transfixed on Sophia's Invention.
- 1950 - Sofia Loren enters puberty. The Acme Hand Lotion Company sees its stock quadruple almost overnight.
- 1958 - Sofia films 'Boy On A Dolphin'. Years later, Michael Jackson will purchase rights for the remake.
- 1988 - Pac-Man and Miss Pac-Man wed amid concerns over their identical surnames.
- 2028 - After 40 years of marriage, Pac-Man tragically dies whilst at work, Mrs Pac-Man disbands the Pac-Man series of games. Forum riots ensue.