May 9: Weird Types of Bear Appreciation Day (Australia - Koala Bear) (China - Panda Bear) (Canada - Bipolar Bear)
- 1337 - Wolverine is born, slashing his way out of his mother's womb. He was fine.
- 1429 - Joan of Arc entertains the English troops with a medley of show-songs from Bedknobs & Broomsticks.
- 1431 - Joan of Arc entertains more English troops with another medley of songs. This time from "Deadknobs and Burning-sticks" as she is set alight
- 1627 - Edict passed in Switzerland requiring all lawyers to deliver evidence by yodelling. (pictured)
- 1671 - Pope Clement X is killed by the Queen's Guard while on a visit to England, being mistaken for that guy who stole the crown jewels in a pope costume.
- 1861 - At the age of seven, Oscar Wilde begins his first job, working as a Witticist's Apprentice in a local Humor Emporium.
- 1934 - Anteaters formally name themselves the Aardvark, seeking the lucrative first spot in taxonomy classifications.
- 1991 - Small, Medium, and Large complain to the United Nations, that Extra Large is abusing its position. The UN introduce sanctions, however these are withdrawn when it becomes known that size does not matter.