- 1789 - Thomas Jefferson creates the "No Anniversary Day", in order to let people rest from Anniversaries at least one day in the year.
- 1790 - Several people across the country try to celebrate the second "No Anniversary Day" and are executed for stupidity.
- 1791 - Third No Anniversary Day. Nothing happens.
- 1804 - On the 13th Anniversary of Sodium Penthanol Day (SPD), Oscar Wilde discovers an Archimedes Text describing the day. He then writes the quote, "WTF happened to Sodium Penthanol day?!?," resulting in a world-wide celebration of SPD in which 2.7 million people inadvertainly kill themselves.
- 1829 - Doctor What, the lord of all spelling, estranged brother of Doctor Who wonders why people in the 18th Century were unable to spell 'Sodium Pentothal' and then completely frogets..fargets...fergets...errr..hwo to splel himselth. Large Riot at the 40th No Anniversary Day parade, 28 people injured and 12 seriously killed as a statue built in honour of the parade spontaneously combusts.
- 1859 - Emperor Norton is dubbed Emperor of The United States of America and Protector of Mexico after making quick work of his obsessive fans at the final Nortoncon.
- 2005 - Long lost deciple of Doctor What, lord of all spelling, discovers he can alter all the spelling mistakes he wants on this site, realising a childhood dream.
- 1989 - Iceland bans all applesauce causing a riot that is still going on to this day.
- 2010 - The WNBA declared their way of playing the sport is about the fundamentals, rather than the skill.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/May 29": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))