- 100000 B.C. - First May 22 recorded by Che Guevara
- 1888 - Start your own Reich day, in Germany
- 1936 - Joseph Stalin enters tye dye phase. It lasts one day.
- 1976 - The death toll from an accident at yesterday's Annual Fart Lighting Festival in Natchez, Mississippi rises to 103.
- 1984 - (10:00 am) Soviet Forces invade Colorado, US lets them because nobody cares about Colorado.
- 1984 - (10:05 am) Soviet Forces return Colorado to American control and retreats after realizing there's nothing in Colorado. Again nobody cares.
- 1999 - First AOL cd sent back in time.
- 2001 - Clustered Bonbons in a freezer briefly develop sentience, first thing they see is Gigli, commit suicide.
- 2007 - Emeril Lagasi gives up on cooking, decides to become demolition expert.
- 2011 - Life continues as if it didn't just end the day before.
- 2034 - Walt Disney utters anti semetic remark in his grave.
- 3026 - Che Guevara finds the All Spark and brags to all the decepticons. The decepticons later shred him.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/May 22": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))