From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 468 BC - Sky colour declared blue by Greek philosophers.
- 49 BC - Sky declared grey by the Roman Republic in order to provoke the Greeks into a fight.
- 1953 - Sky Masterson, a character from the Musical Guys and Dolls, is played by Marlon Brando.
- 1973 - Skylab, the United States' first space station, is launched.
- 1979 - Skylight, the glass thing in my god-damned roof, is greatly expanded by Skylab's wonderful return to Earth. Dammit.
- 1981 - Demise of the IDA
- 2005 - Skynet founded by Marlon Brando, utilizing power module and microchips from a crashed Skylab, and broken glass from some guy's skylight.
- 2006 - Marlon Brando dies in a skydiving accident.
- 2007 - Bill Gates hits Puberty.
- 2008 - George Bush's remains still have yet to be cleaned up. The country doesn't seem to mind.
- 2009 - Prime Minister of Australia, Kevin Rudd declares free money for all.
- 2525 - I Lost my keys again :(