- 1854 - Outbreak of Zombie attacks, causes many deceased voters to form their own party. There was no beer and many people died.
- 1877 - Oscar Wilde pens his poem Sonnet to Liberty, advocating socialism and decrying many contemporary fashion trends.
- 1881 - In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate, and thus enjoys its last noteworthy moment for nearly 100 years, until the filming of Star Wars there in 1977.
- 1974 - Depressed mood ring commits suicide. (pictured)
- 1985 - The Book of the Dead is discovered by a 12 year old child in London and sold for 3 baseball cards and a Jefferson Starship casette tape.
- 2003 - Pocahontas sells her memoir "Hokey Pokey: Frolicking, Singing, and Doing a White Guy" to Disney, which is subsequently made into a popular children's movie.
- 2004 - The zombie of Walter Cronkite rises from the ground to report on the Alabama tri-county kitten pagent.
- 2009 - The late great Dr. Emmet Brown travels back in time to warn America of the future communist dick-tater El Presidente "Bha-rock Obomb-ba" or as we know him as, Presidenture Barack Obama. No one listens to him and our fate has been sealed.
- 2011 - Zompocalypse. Only the nerd's were prepared as hordes of
Bieber FansZombies take over the meat factories.
- 2012 - Star Wars Kid rolls an 8. Zombies die (for real this time).
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/May 12": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))