- 3500 BC - In the first recorded instance of roadkill, Egyptian Pharoah Ramses IV hits a small cat with his chariot.
- 1869 - The first historical instance of so-called "cannibal roadkill" occurs when a horse-drawn buggy strikes a horse pulling a second buggy.
- 1934 - Hitler runs over a small ferret in his Volkswagen, precipitating his later invasion of Poland
- 1962 - Julia Childs releases a groundbreaking roadkill culinary masterpiece titled Treadmarks and Tarragon.
- 1969 - President Nixon continues the Road Kill bombing over Vietnam.
- 1990 - Road Kill is offically the new Mystery Meat in School Lunches.
- 1995 - Steve Ballmer runs over my dog after yelling at the top of his lungs “I'm going to fucking bury that dog. I've done it before and I will do it again. I'm going to Fucking Kill that dog”.
- 2009 - First human Road Killer has been discovered in Western China. Government official still denies the fact that it was a young Usain Bolt at his best, pwned Tyson Gay.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/March 6": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))