March 26: Fast Food Day (America); Health Awareness Day (everywhere else)
- 1855 - Oscar Wilde is allowed to attend his mother's social gatherings, contemporarily called 'saloons', for the first time. They greatly influence some of his later life choices.
- 1969 - An early Unix version of Uncyclopedia is developed and tested, but eventually scrapped due to bugs in the software (mostly scorpions).
- 1993 - Tarquin Middleton decides that life is worth living...barely. He wishes he could write half as well as that Wilde fellow.
- 1997 - A Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice is ordered from Starbucks, destroying the South American economy.
- 1998 - Metal Gear Solid is released in North America, taking 'stealth video games' to new heights and 'going outside' to new lows.
- 2007 - I saw another dog when I was in the car. I barked at him! It was the most exciting thing ever.