- 139 - Roman historian Erraticus publishes the fourth version of Life of Trajan, this one portaying Trajan as an emperor and retracting the previous version's claims that Trajan was a talking donkey.
- 1097 - St. Peter's Basilica was first used outside of the Vatican city during the first Crusades.
- 1952 - Enid Blyton publishes her most famous work, The Three Colliwogs.
- 1962 - Dozens of women march on Washington D.C. to politely request feminine rights. Their husbands go without supper.
- 1974 - The last dirty liberal is sent to serve in the Vietnam War, rendering America a perfect utopia of conservatives for nearly eighteen months.
- 2006 - Playstation 1 dies.
- 2011 - Chuck Norris succeeds in destroying the last internet meme when he roundhouse kicks the final remaining Rick Astley music video into oblivion.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/March 23": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))