From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
March 15: Julius Caesar's Birthday, Ironic Birthday Day (Italy)
- 35,000 BC - An unkown homo sapien pens Diary of a Caveman, a revealing look into caveman culture, fashion, and etiquette.
- 1895 - Oscar Wilde is convicted of gross indecency and sentenced to two years hard labor. He beats charges of assault and battery using rapier wit.
- 1952 - John Cage composes 4'33" and becomes widely known as "that douche who didn't play any music."
- 1967 - The first computer game is introduced, when Grandmaster Gary Chekov loses a game of chess to a large supercomputer.
- 2000 - The first Y2K doomsayers quietly come out of their caves and begin attempting to live normal lives; most fail and are ridiculed.