From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
June 25: National Redneck Day (Southern U.S.); LEON Day(6 months past christmas); National Catfish Day (US)
- 524 - Battle of Vezeronce. The Franks defeat the Burgers, and liberate the Ketchup Kingdom from its tyranny and confining round shape.
- 1741 - Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned King of Hungary in what is possibly the most confusing coronation in history.
- 1838 - The first use of Escher-esque architecture is constructed when the Impossible Children's Playground is unveiled. It is not well-received.
- 1888 - Oscar Wilde pens The Happy Prince and Other Stories, now considered among the first pieces of literature to use thinly veiled homosexual tendencies to illustrate life lessons such as hand-washing.
- 1906 - Shortly after the introduction of the automobile, the first Barrel Clown is seen and documented in Jonestown, Illinois.
- 1997 - the "underfried" volcano erupts in monserat.
- 2008 - U.S. President Barack Obama selects a cabinet, yet would require nearly two more weeks to settle on an accaptable bookshelf.
- 2009 - Michael Jackson dies while experimenting with a new form of moonwalk at the age of 50. His nose was 22.