- 1767 - Wilhelm von Humboldt is born. Several years later, a large plot of Hemp is dscovered in his county.
- 1804 - Buttsecks invented; fangirls rejoice.
- 1805 - The 1,000,000th "George Washington and Benjamin Franklin" fanfic porn story is written. As a consolation prize, its writer is given a certificate to get "a life".
- 1812 - Napoleon invades Russia
- 1813 - Napoleon realizes how dumb an idea it was to invade Russia.
- 1814 - Napoleon abdicates the throne, but takes his decision back a few minutes later.
- 1815 - Napoleon abdicates the throne again.
- 1865 - Yams take over the world for five days until they forget about it.
- 1892 - Tchaikovsky responds to Napoleon's invasion by writing fanfiction featuring gay cannons.
- 1904 - A strange racist albino falls from a cloud into a remote village in the alps.
- 1941 - Nazi Germany invades Jane Fonda in Operation Barbarella.
- 1965 - "Glow-in-the-dark" is invented; ravers rejoice.
- 1969 - Judy Garland dies. Wicked Witches everywhere breathe a collective sigh of relief.
- 1970 - First yaoi work drawn by a gay male released to the public. Fangirls get totally fucking pissed and glomp the artist to death.
- 1972 - Gay aardvarks riot outside homophobic petting zoo in Schenectady, New York
- 1985 - Pioneer kitten 'Mr. Kitty' becomes first cat to legally change name to 'Dr. Kitten'
- 2005 - All Michael Jackson jokes officially become not funny anymore. This paves the way for the newly hilarious Micheal Jackson jokes.
- 2005 - First International Festival of Man-secks is celebrated.
- 2006 - First International Festival of Man-on-man-secks is celebrated.
- 2006 - Graham Poll causes mayhem as he dishes out over 400 bookings before the game between Croatia and Australia has even started.
- 2009 - Napoleon rises from the dead and invades Russia again.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/June 22": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))