- c.7,000 BC - First Intel PC domesticated.
- 1707 - The Knig of Svïden celebrates his 25th birthday by hosting an 80s party. The Music of Sir Henry Purcell hits the charts in Svïden, but Bach and Händel have no old music to rip of. Vivaldi expressed his hope that the Knig could hurry up and die.
- 1878 - Mount Everest built by Nepal to encourage tourism growth and annoy Tibet
- 1885 - The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor and agrees to stand the test of time.
- 1969 - Godzilla defeats his Chinese nemesis, Maozilla.
- 1970 - A child is born
- 1972 - Christmas is ruined forever.
- 1980 - For three minutes, regicide is all the rage.
- 1982 - Star Wars Episode VII: The Phantom Boner hits retail stores as a straight to video release.
- 1992 - Lieutenant Planet is promoted to Captain Planet.
- 1993 - George Bush first discovers about world suffering. Also realizes the world doesn't revolve around him, everything revolves around the Earth.
- 1994 - Homer "O.J." Simpson was chased down and arrested on suspicion of murdering his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ned Flanders.
- 1994 - Judge Lance Ito becomes most famous human being ever.
- 1995 - Activists raid a waffle breeding facility and manage to set thousands of waffles bred in captivity free. Using waffles for clothing was banned in 1999.
- 1996 - People realise that these year links in front of events don't really take you anywhere
- 2001 - Millions agree that Special K aint that special after all.
- 2002 - Billions wonder what happened to the Regular k
- 2003 - Trillions get together on the internets and invent Super k.
- 2004 - Willie Nelson finally gives up on the Rubik cube.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/June 17": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))