- 1862 - Queen Victoria gives the first public display of Breakdancing at Wembley Stadium
- 1888 - Oscar Wilde heavily utilizes misleading hyperlinks when writing his article The Decay of Lying.
- 1944 - President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares that today be "National Fracas Day".
- 1946 - Anna of Austria, Duchess of Bavaria, daughter of Ferdinand I is born.
- 1995 - Toby Keith writes hit song, "Beer!"
- 2002 - Noted musical artist Jon Bon Jovi cancels a worldwide tour to focus on hair feathering.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/July 7": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))